VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
The news on next update is going to be about 10yrs cause as right now stoper getting split roasted by two male hookers name Connor
Bro don't sell false dreams(yes false dream is a thing which is absurd tbh), we are never gonna get this completed, at best it will be abandoned with 1 man other than Conner fucking Jessica.
Realistic conversion would be which one, cause there is no way we gonna be see Jessica getting it on with people on multiple route.
Heck Connor fucking Jessica's Sister and mom is more likely(and that's a long route, we gonna have to go through updates with Connor fucking every fucking woman in her office, that Barista girl, that black wife of that black guy, and the lesbian women with husband who wanna bang Jessica.
This needs to happen before Connor allows Jessica to fuck one guy guilt free, cause in Stoppers mind he is Connor.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I am starting to get bored with her boyfriend and lesbian neighbor story.
Jess needs a good dicking and stoper decided only he and The CENNOR can give this to Jess...

stoper also confirmed for the next update he has send The CeNNER to the hair stylist, thus he needs to redo all CONNER imagines & animations for all The CxNNxR fans out there. This will take another few more month then the expected October, but it will be 100% worth hit, having redon all those scenes and renders! Maybe he will also add some full body shots NSFW.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Stoper said in a recentish comment on discord that "there is a high chance that some external investments will start paying off next release". I've got everything it's possible to cross crossed in hopes that it means Jess is going to get her sweet pussy explored by some non Conner based cock:)

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Is the latest mac build available for downloading?
PS: found the link on

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Stoper said in a recentish comment on discord that "there is a high chance that some external investments will start paying off next release". I've got everything it's possible to cross crossed in hopes that it means Jess is going to get her sweet pussy explored by some non Conner based cock:)
Yep it's definitely there, about 2 and a half months old but still there:)
The same way his new computer was supposed to pay off in terms of faster development for the last devcycle, just to turn it into the longest devcycle in the history of JOHN? Yeah nah, I believe it when I see it. His word doesn't mean anything at this point.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
old jessica but new doesn't looks bad tho
I think so too but let me paint you a picture: new model, old game, rework. I am Mr. Oh-So-Perfect except for releasing content on time, new people won't understand why Jessica looks different now. I better work on new renders of the old on the side while progressing the story. Oh no, there are no fitting knickers for my G9 base. I need a blue-green colour to match Connor's sexy underwear. Hey, what if I postpone everything and make a post about new Jess being stranded in huge traffic jam instead, with 50 different cars and 100 models wearing 200 different clothing items that I won't ever use in the game? I need this as a metaphor for the work I am doing. I am sure I've got another month to complete it. Oh well, that's it for the year. Thank you guys!

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes