VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.
Still deep in the work on the next update. The last scene was a bit of a drag. Every now and then I would just have one of these that go damn slow, without having anything special in it. But it's done now, so it's time for something more exciting.
I also found an issue with that updated figure for Jessica. I'm using the original Genesis 3 textures on the new figure, but apparently they don't work on the genital addons. And as you can imagine that's a problem for what I need the figure for. I'll either try to adjust the textures for the genital UV, or try modifying a set of Genesis 9 textures and make them look like Jessica's. Or probably try both and see what works best. I'll share some tests images when I decide to get to it.
That's all for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.
Still deep in the work on the next update. The last scene was a bit of a drag. Every now and then I would just have one of these that go damn slow, without having anything special in it. But it's done now, so it's time for something more exciting.
I also found an issue with that updated figure for Jessica. I'm using the original Genesis 3 textures on the new figure, but apparently they don't work on the genital addons. And as you can imagine that's a problem for what I need the figure for. I'll either try to adjust the textures for the genital UV, or try modifying a set of Genesis 9 textures and make them look like Jessica's. Or probably try both and see what works best. I'll share some tests images when I decide to get to it.

well I correct myself: given the conversion problems, I'll see you at Christmas

qwerty1994

Apr 12, 2019
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.

I genuinely thought this was a parody post based on the lack of progress mentioned/any upcoming dates it could be complete lol.

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.

where's my jessica :WaitWhat:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.

Wait this is the updated Jess model? I try to be supportive of artists but this just looks like a massive downgrade.

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
I genuinely thought this was a parody post based on the lack of progress mentioned/any upcoming dates it could be complete lol.
It is real post. :) But if you wanna know when the next update is due, I have a bad news for you. On discord Stoper said that he is halfway through the update, so based on my estimates, we will be waiting for another 3-4 months probably.

Last edited:

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.

Wtf is wrong with Cloudlet and L&P. They destroying their own models for fs. This doesn't look like Jessica and the other doesn't look like Sophia. Why on earth would you fix something which is not broken.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.

Who is this? :ROFLMAO:

...Like fs Sophia...

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes