VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
in the next blog we will read that work is going well and that distracting myself from the game has had a positive effect. but there is still more work to do
Yep, he'll come out "refreshed" and ready to work again, aka starting to work on the update after ~6 months of nothingness. He's said pretty much the exact same thing ~2+ years ago, so it's full circle. After this update it's probably back to being "sick", a broken computer or abducted by aliens. The devblogs are more entertaining than the 5mins of gameplay at this point. lol

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
He's just burned out and doesn't really want to work on the game. It's true nobody is gonna happy either way but at least he is admitting as much. I think he's admitted to being burned out about it many times, including this dev update

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
He's just burned out and doesn't really want to work on the game. It's true nobody is gonna happy either way but at least he is admitting as much. I think he's admitted to being burned out about it many times, including this dev update
Burned out??? You jest. He hasn't done much to get burned out about.
He is an artist, you pay for potential updates without a due date or anything!
I think the majority here have indeed decided he is an artist of some description = A PISS ARTIST.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes