VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ENOUGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHERE UPDATEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stoper's mind.

alexalex246

Aug 3, 2017
Took a brief look in the discord for first time in a while. It seems he's working on a "side project", looks more CyberPunk or something, totally unrelated to Jess. Also confirmed that the reason the zombie side project stopped is because it used the same Jessica model and he didn't want to have sex scenes in JOAC when they weren't in JOHN :WeSmart:

I expect Xmas update at best, and that'll be it for good.

• Sad
Reactions: TheRizzi and nuks

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
Took a brief look in the discord for first time in a while. It seems he's working on a "side project", looks more CyberPunk or something, totally unrelated to Jess. Also confirmed that the reason the zombie side project stopped is because it used the same Jessica model and he didn't want to have sex scenes in JOAC when they weren't in JOHN :WeSmart:

I expect Xmas update at best, and that'll be it for good.
What is JOAC? Is it stopper's new project?
Seems little bit irrational to me to abandon JONN as well known project with solid fun base in preference of brand new one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
^that has been abandoned ~3 years.

stoper said long ago that he will continue joac at some point.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes