VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
anyone please explain what happened between StoperArt and L&P.
L&P makes the game A Wife and Mother. Like this game it's high quality but super slow development and very limited action. Other than that there is no connection other than a general dislike of the development.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You seem confused. There is no MC's girlfriend, Jessica is the Main Character. Conner is the boyfriend of the main character.
You still need to learn a lot dear padawan, the MC is called The CONNOR he get's all the girl and that is why Jess is only allowed to have sex with him, as he is the MC, otherwise we would get all the NTR* complains. This way it's safe, just the MC fucks, which is totally legitemit.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
You still need to learn a lot dear padawan, the MC is called The CONNOR he get's all the girl and that is why Jess is only allowed to have sex with him, as he is the MC, otherwise we would get all the NTR* complains. This way it's safe, just the MC fucks, which is totally legitemit.
She's definitely the main character and I'm fairly sure she will have sex with other men. Mr. Parker was practically inside her at the end. She seems to slowly be giving in to the pleasure she's experiencing with other guys, but it's a longer process because she doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: RCC14 and sava75

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
but it's a longer process because she doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend.
Actually, it's a longer process because stoper delivers 300 renders per year these days. Jess would have had sex plenty times by now if he were still releasing frequent updates like he used to. Updates are even smaller now with a full year development compared to the 2-3 month releases back then. He's clearly not working much on this project anymore, yet blatantly lies in the faces of his paying supporters. Oh well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Fun fact; L&P's last update shared a certain asset with stoper's latest pinup. The yoga room. Exactly the same shit at the same time.
same asset, daz is more focused on char assets than parks, cafes, yoga studios, etc.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
She's lying to herself then, because she has already cheated...
True, though no actual penal to vaginal intercourse yet. Very close though. She's already done a lot of other lesser sex acts though that would likely make him angry if he found out about it. That's pretty normal in these types of games I find. At the end the boyfriend finds out, but the girl doesn't care anymore because she's too busy having sex with lots of other people.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
True, though no actual penal to vaginal intercourse yet. Very close though. She's already done a lot of other lesser sex acts though that would likely make him angry if he found out about it. That's pretty normal in these types of games I find. At the end the boyfriend finds out, but the girl doesn't care anymore because she's too busy having sex with lots of other people.
As explained, she will do this to make herself hot and then she'll go home to get a good pounding, like a good married wife. She is not going to become a slut! So far she has not done anything forbidden, just some dicks here and there, but nothing that is counted as sex, so she was loyal to The CONNOR!
I'm expecting with the next update he will be introduced as the main MC and everybody will love him for all the girls he gets. That is the main reason why it takes so long, the whole game needs to be rewritten. It will remove a lot of content that is not needed then anymore, so maybe the game will become a bit shorter (only the game, don't go riot!). But this will be a real plot twist and as everybody loves the major, maybe The CONNER can have him as the virgilant?!

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
As explained, she will do this to make herself hot and then she'll go home to get a good pounding, like a good married wife. She is not going to become a slut! So far she has not done anything forbidden, just some dicks here and there, but nothing that is counted as sex, so she was loyal to The CONNOR!
I'm expecting with the next update he will be introduced as the main MC and everybody will love him for all the girls he gets. That is the main reason why it takes so long, the whole game needs to be rewritten. It will remove a lot of content that is not needed then anymore, so maybe the game will become a bit shorter (only the game, don't go riot!). But this will be a real plot twist and as everybody loves the major, maybe The CONNER can have him as the virgilant?!
You sound like a fanatic worshiping the Conner. :) However, you may be correct. Personally, I always deny the Connor sex whenever I'm able to do so. :p

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
She is not going to become a slut!
stop saying nonsense, she's already a slut. apart from aving proper sexe with other men, she ticks all the boxes. she is a slut. you dont suck another man's cock, without your boyfriend's consent if you are not a slut ! you don't get your pussy licked by another men without your boydriend consent if you are not a slut. SHE IS A SLUT, without Any doubt !

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
stop saying nonsense, she's already a slut. apart from aving proper sexe with other men, she ticks all the boxes. she is a slut. you dont suck another man's cock, without your boyfriend's consent if you are not a slut ! you don't get your pussy licked by another men without your boydriend consent if you are not a slut. SHE IS A SLUT, without Any doubt !
As it is all not counted as proper sex, I don't understand your issues. You might blow someone or get licked, but when it's not sex you are not cheating. So she is a honest girl friend, just doing some heating up.
So you would not be OK with your gf or wife blowing someone? I mean it's not sex, so why such a fuzz? She can wash her mouth and blow you afterwards! And if you want, the other guy could watch!

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
As it is all not counted as proper sex, I don't understand your issues. You might blow someone or get licked, but when it's not sex you are not cheating. So she is a honest girl friend, just doing some heating up.
So you would not be OK with your gf or wife blowing someone? I mean it's not sex, so why such a fuzz? She can wash her mouth and blow you afterwards! And if you want, the other guy could watch!
That's sounds like an opinion seen through a very specific lens. :D My lens likes to disregard the cheating aspect and boyfriends feelings. I just like to see hot women sleeping with a variety of different men in extreme orgasmic and sometimes overly lewd situations. Mostly because I can't see such things in real life and I don't think I would want to. Some things are best left as a fantasy.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah back when I was in my 20’s, I tried this excuse on my girlfriend, didn’t work for me though :ROFLMAO:
IMG_0594.gif

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018

you are definitely a big troll... it's not possible otherwise.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes