VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

GummyBuns213

Nov 21, 2021
It's been updated for almost a year, and your mom is adding details. Let's see how long this game can be after he launches, if his game length can be as long as being a dik, I have nothing to say, if not, I will definitely spray him!

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
It's been updated for almost a year, and your mom is adding details. Let's see how long this game can be after he launches, if his game length can be as long as being a dik, I have nothing to say, if not, I will definitely spray him!
Please stop the bullshit and make fair comparisons. Being a Dik earned DPC at least two millions of Euro. He can develop it full time with many rendering PCs. Stoper makes less than 1600 euro per month, than you have to detract taxes, Patreon fees etc. We know he's slow but that comparison is plainly stupid.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Please stop the bullshit and make fair comparisons. Being a Dik earned DPC at least two millions of Euro. He can develop it full time with many rendering PCs. Stoper makes less than 1600 euro per month, than you have to detract taxes, Patreon fees etc. We know he's slow but that comparison is plainly stupid.
Yeah we can't compare a workaholic to a lazybones

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes