VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes
Apr 10, 2023
And by the way is anyone remember what the storyline is supposed to be in this expansion? If I remember correctly, it falls on a Monday, meaning a day at the office, and an incognito trip to a strip club, I think.

P.S., if any of you feel disappointed, it could always be worse. E.g. in all my games I always aim for Eve's path first (I don't think there is a more hopeless case).

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
So now it is not a final scene, it is a final animation. But of course that is not all, he had to say that he needs to add more images, just to justify why this last animation will take him ages to finish.
"When i was making the animation, I realized that this particular scene requires more images. This is to make it more immersive. Hope you guys will understand. Give me few more weeks."

• Haha
Reactions: RCC14

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
And by the way is anyone remember what the storyline is supposed to be in this expansion? If I remember correctly, it falls on a Monday, meaning a day at the office, and an incognito trip to a strip club, I think.

P.S., if any of you feel disappointed, it could always be worse. E.g. in all my games I always aim for Eve's path first (I don't think there is a more hopeless case).
Anything with that office chap, I'd love it. But my bet is still on Connor.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
So now it is not a final scene, it is a final animation. But of course that is not all, he had to say that he needs to add more images, just to justify why this last animation will take him ages to finish.
Classic Stoper as always.
Till now there was not a single mention of any animation at all, it was all the so called "Last Event" that was being used as an excuse.
But we all know that it cannot be a proper John update without some "Animation delays".

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes