VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

TammyVeriyan

Aug 15, 2019
Scamming with a game that is released for FREE by the author himself is quite difficult. Complain about facts, please. All this milking and scamming nonsense coming from a pirate forum is quite ridicule. There is a big derangement from reality here. Many threads have become toxic for the authors of the VNs. I would never want F95 to become Reddit but there should be a more calm approach to AVNs. We should be all very relaxed with all the wanking we do, but for some people this is not working. Try have slow fapping, take your time, don't hurry, that's my advice.
Hey Stoper can we expect more scenes of connor in this update? Its been a year since we all seen connor. We miss him.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Hey Stoper can we expect more scenes of connor in this update? Its been a year since we all seen connor. We miss him.
We all miss him, we just have to be strong and keep our Faith. I don't want to spoil anything regarding the plot, but Conner can assume various identities. So, whenever you COULD see Jessica having a sexual approach to another character (I'm not saying it's going to happen again), well, that WOULD be just Conner in disguise. But I cannot tell more.

This message was authorized by Conner, The Conner and The Vigilante.

boostedanimal

Dec 19, 2017
Scamming with a game that is released for FREE by the author himself is quite difficult. Complain about facts, please. All this milking and scamming nonsense coming from a pirate forum is quite ridicule. There is a big derangement from reality here. Many threads have become toxic for the authors of the VNs. I would never want F95 to become Reddit but there should be a more calm approach to AVNs. We should be all very relaxed with all the wanking we do, but for some people this is not working. Try have slow fapping, take your time, don't hurry, that's my advice.
where is the clown reaction when you need it

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
My faithful disciples, tonight I had a prophetic vision. This vision was clear in all its immeasurable splendor: the Latest Updates page, with JOHN in first position. Oh yes my disciples, the vision was clear! I announce to you the good news, have faith in me, I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, salvation for all of us is near! Hallelujah brothers, hallelujah! The time of the Great Revelations is upon us! Be confident in the prophecy that I have just revealed to you, give glory to the immortal name of our God Conner, let us pray for his benevolence, let us praise his generosity! Hallelujah!
Heretic

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Since I am interested in lesbians, why would I play a male protagonist game? Also please find me a male protagonist game with a lesbian only route? What does the MC do? Sit around watching chicks fuck each other?
don't you need a dick for fucking? Everything else is not considdered sex, just relationship management!

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes