VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Saintig

Jun 23, 2019
the true question is how many of you think jessica and the old man will have sex this update??

i mean i wish so but i feel not gona happen not by long shot :(
could be quite a few steps before that , oral , maybe some feet action too
those may not be satisfactory on that story line , on the mayor's tho..

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Or put he on charge of the kiosk while Parker is away riding his new "car" :sneaky:
Oh I would love to see the scene where Jessica Is giving Parker bj. And Connor standing just on the front asking parker if he met him on her way to work or home. *****one of the key success***** plus there is that anxiety with theses types of scenes.

Reactions: Busted1201
D

Deleted member 305956

Oh I would love to see the scene where Jessica Is giving Parker bj. And Connor standing just on the front asking parker if he met him on her way to work or home. *****one of the key success***** plus there is that anxiety with theses types of scenes.
I would instead prefer it to be just Jessica and Parker.
Don't want to be bothered by Connor and having to read his dialogue and instead would prefer the dialogue to be between Jessica and Parker.

umby

May 27, 2017
better not put these hopes on a scene with Parker. I think the new scene will be with a new character and Parker will have the usual "taste".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ragnar and Pogo123

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is he going to add the extra animation ?

Development Blog #41

Hi, all.

Parker is enjoying a sunny ride in his car, but I'm stuck home still working on the update. A couple more days and all will be ready. Unless I decide to add an extra animation, that will add a day or two more to render it. I'll let you know tomorrow with a comment to this post.

My initial idea for this fun pic was to make it as a vintage photo. But then I thought, why would Mr. Parker be old on an old photo, he wasn't old all his life :) So I made a non vintage version as well.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.

NoPPo

Jun 7, 2017

Development Blog #41

Hi, all.

Parker is enjoying a sunny ride in his car, but I'm stuck home still working on the update. A couple more days and all will be ready. Unless I decide to add an extra animation, that will add a day or two more to render it. I'll let you know tomorrow with a comment to this post.

My initial idea for this fun pic was to make it as a vintage photo. But then I thought, why would Mr. Parker be old on an old photo, he wasn't old all his life :) So I made a non vintage version as well.

i saw that but he did not say that he is going to add the extra animation thats why im asking

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

Development Blog #41

Hi, all.

I hope he is not still stuck

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Somebody asked him on discord yesterday if he made that decision, he responded "not yet". So there you go. I just hope we get the update this week after so many delays...
Not Yet as in, the animation hasn't been completed yet or Not Yet as in, he hasn't yet made the decision to make the animation?

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017

Development Blog #41

Hi, all.

I m guessing 1 week, 2 if he adds the extra animation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123
4.10 star(s) 191 Votes