VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the very best graphics, realistic sex scenes the best I've seen, the game is excellent, become more adventurous and do more sex scenes and not with her husband (sorry for my ankles)

Reactions: jenn20

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
The Update was great! worth the wait, the best thing is that the player can choose Not to do ANYTHING at all with conner and if chosen get things a lot forward with Parker. I agree that it needs the music and sound effects but that's just in due time. It was a short update I guess since when I started playing the game I started from the very beginning and just wait up to this recent update so I can't compare to previous updates but it was really good. Also glad to see Tommy and setting up a LARP date with Jessica looking forward to that one too. :cool: (y)

Reactions: armion82

Robert Arctor

Nov 1, 2018
I'm not really a fan of Parker, but his scene was very well done. I absolutely loved the Conner scene though; the way it ties into the previous encounter with Christian gives it a real edge. Fantastic work.
There wasn't nearly enough Heather for my taste ;) but she can't take centre stage in every update, so I'm not complaining. I hope Jessica will get to know Eve better; all that rivalry, professional and sexual, has to build up a lot of tension to release; but I have a feeling she's playing the long game, she's a good investigator and she'll make a move where Jessica doesn't expect it.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
3 month for 4 minute gameplay -_- good render but no sex with heels :(
I see all scene in 4 minutes...
How the hell did you finish in 4 minutes? I mean even if you skip the whole content ,you must stop at some point and fap right? Jessica is godess and it is a crime not to fap to her? Unless you cum in a blink of an eye!

Apr 8, 2018
The Update was great! worth the wait, the best thing is that the player can choose Not to do ANYTHING at all with conner and if chosen get things a lot forward with Parker. I agree that it needs the music and sound effects but that's just in due time. It was a short update I guess since when I started playing the game I started from the very beginning and just wait up to this recent update so I can't compare to previous updates but it was really good. Also glad to see Tommy and setting up a LARP date with Jessica looking forward to that one too. :cool: (y)
How many years of my life away is the LARP date going to be?

andy.ivanoff

Mar 20, 2019
Great game.
Great plot.
Great images.
But three month – it is too slow. If developer got money every month at Patreon he must made an updates every month. I think it`s normal situation.
How can Stoper can make his job faster? He can made less images. For example at this update (day 09) there are 164 images. But difference between some of them is so small that Stoper could drop them in the beginning. At least 20 images could be dropped.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes