4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I get it that the graphics/renders are nice, but this is without a doubt the MOST OVERRATED GAME I saw on F95 since 2017. I simply don't understand the overhype behind this title. Updates are extremely rare, story is not moving an inch, 200 renders for one year of waiting ?

Anyway, pplz do what they want with their cash, but I would rather pledge other promising/serious Devs. Squandering money like that blows my mind. Totally unrealistic.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
played the pirate version minutes ago ( THX for sharing ) But Lord......make this Game abondend .
This Update was such an downfall. Even the last update has more action. There was nothing good in it. One Sex scene with Conner in a 11 month update ......and thats all.( Stoper wants to get the trolling champion Chip ).....

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, I was gonna say some good things about him finally releasing something after all this time, the I read all the comments about it being so short, how can he do this after all the time passed between updates, he passe a whole year doing what??? :(

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
played the pirate version minutes ago ( THX for sharing ) But Lord......make this Game abondend .
This Update was such an downfall. Even the last update has more action. There was nothing good in it. One Sex scene with Conner in a 11 month update ......and thats all.( Stoper wants to get the trolling champion Chip ).....

only connor scene AGAIN?! you are joking right? cause if thats true i stop kind of defend stoper cause even most of us didnt expect much even after a year, we at least expected a few more scenes with every other male than connor... and at least some sex with that old guy (already forgot his name after so much time...even the last tease was quite hot after that time there really should be way more now) i mean like... stoper wtf?! you really should explain yourself - at least to your supporters which i assume mostly here are not anymore...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 191 Votes