FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It is fascinating that people still feed this troll.
He literally argues about an old man's dirty talk.
(1) I'm not trolling. I simply get too easily bothered by bad grammar. And that is an issue of my own that I deal with daily. lol
(2) My argument has nothing to do with it being an old man's dirty talk. It has to do with the above statement...I see bad grammar, and I say something about it.
(3) You're gonna take it however you wanna take it, and this response is pointless. I realize that. But, I'm still gonna say it.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Sorry it's taken so long to respond.

So, there is no translated English in this game or my other game.

When the pizzeria boss says "Fuck yourself" the purpose of him saying it this way, is because he has a young blonde on the end of his dick. I don't think a correctly formed sentence of him asking her to ride him would fit for that scenario.

What I'll do, is provide all content in its written form which has the descriptions of what is happening that I tried to let the visuals do for me whilst keeping to my original content.

Might go a long way to helping?

Kind regards,
DoAdventures
I am a native engrish speeker lol English speaker also, and I fully understood what You meant.

It would appear You just had an encounter with the moany whiney word police, any chance to jump on grammar, words, anything at all to bitch and moan and yup, they will, in spite of getting a game for free lol.

As someone wise once said:

Those who can, do,
And,
Those who can`t,
Are critics....

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Yes sorry about that. it is something I would like to go back and fix, because you're right. Unfortunately I was a way down the rabbit hole on Ren'py and Renders before I realised. I had hoped that once I resized them, it wouldn't be as noticeable but I will sort these out.
Yeah, confirming the images are stretched horizontally starting at "Sleepily, she walked bare foot and dressed..." until after the first choice, although the "Revenge" choice displays one more stretched image as well.
I hope this can be fixed.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes