EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
promobanner.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to Jessica’s Choices – Series of Events. If you have previously read my story, I hope you will find this even more enjoyable. Jessica is a young woman; she lives alone and in a large city. In this multiple-choice visual novel, you choose what happens. Out of the five possible starting points, she could be a student, looking for a new job, tangled up in a mess of revenge, a criminal defence attorney or going to the gym. There are several other starting points which might be added in time… But for the interested, whore house, back home for the week with a lecherous uncle, on a business trip, working at an old folk’s home, living her life as a sub, in a coma, or a spy. Each scenario has sprawling multiple choices and each more devious than the last.
I would like to point out that this is a work in progress for both myself and the project. It isn't as good as it can be and I will go back, add more renders, story and choices throughout. I'll be sure to keep the changelog up to date.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-04-08
Developer: Doadventures - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Simplified Walkthrough:

I'm very sorry, none of the previous saves will work from the previous v0.6.1. It's because I ended up getting a clean refresh on my PC and as such needed to start again with this project in Ren'py.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android:
- - - -

bg_werehere.jpg bg_sorehead23.jpg Patreon post image.jpg bg_lookingatphoneimage2.jpg bg_lookingforajob37.jpg pizzapromo.jpg bg_phonepickup1.jpg bg_rememberwrongbold.jpg bg_handsonhead1.jpg #bg_rememberwrongsuck.jpg bg_bywindow1.jpg bg_areyouhidinganything3.jpg seo_pproductionscasting2.jpg gymbuddiespromo.jpg debt40.jpg jasonboxing23.jpg pennyafterptshowerwalkin6.jpg saunamel6.jpg debt88.jpg seo_pproductionscasting106 (1).jpg Jasonmassagesuckfuck12.jpg seo_pproductionscasting178.jpg revenge29girl.jpg debt110.jpg seo_pproductionscasting198.jpg seo_pproductionsunderthebedinto21.jpg seo_pproductionsunderthebedinto60.jpg
Signatures

JessicasChoicesSig2.gif JessicasChoicesSig1.gif

Last edited:

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Ok, got a chance to play it. Very promising start. I like that there are choices and different branches available. The renders look pretty good to me too. I shall keep an eye on progress with this one. Nice start!
Thank you very much! I hope to have a new update out in two weeks with the defence storyline beginning. Where time allows, I'd also like to focus on revenge to give a little more between Paris, Jonny and Karl getting to use Jessica's body.

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
It looks good but also incredibly ambitious.

I hope you can handle so many paths. Honestly I think that including animations might just kill this project due to development time.

Good luck Doadventures!
Thank you very much.

Ambitious yes but I've already wrote all the content for this story. The only limitation will be getting the renders to do what I want.

To give a bit of an idea, the first set of choices is 14. I agree about animations and why I didn't try.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
If I don't like blackmail and non-con sexual activities, I wont have very good time in this game am I?

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
Congrats on your first release... sounds exactly like something I want.
I am only like 10 renders in, but they seem a bit horizontally stretched to me. It is only a bit, but enough that to my eyes there is a difference.

Edit: Well, right after the first choice, this seems to have gone away. Now it looks fine.

Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
If I don't like blackmail and non-con sexual activities, I wont have very good time in this game am I?
Whilst there is a lot of non-consensual activities in my writing, there is also a lot of 'Vanilla' if I can say that? Just not yet

Reactions: SPARDA2408

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Congrats on your first release... sounds exactly like something I want.
I am only like 10 renders in, but they seem a bit horizontally stretched to me. It is only a bit, but enough that to my eyes there is a difference.

Edit: Well, right after the first choice, this seems to have gone away. Now it looks fine.
Yes sorry about that. it is something I would like to go back and fix, because you're right. Unfortunately I was a way down the rabbit hole on Ren'py and Renders before I realised. I had hoped that once I resized them, it wouldn't be as noticeable but I will sort these out.

Reactions: SPARDA2408
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes