TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Oh my god! how did I miss that typo. I have instantly deleted it. I'll try a few different things tomorrow. I'll probably use a different image. I wanted to create a rain effect but alas, everything beat me.
Never mind. It really took until I was about to send my post and spell-checked it with your writing. Before that, I looked at it for several times and did not find anything wrong. But maybe the text felt "misplaced" because my subconcious tried to tell me about it.

I am sure you will come up with an even better one :) .

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hi all,

Just a quick update to say that I'm up to 256 renders for the next release so far which takes the game currently up to 2,594 renders in total. Loads more to do following the last poll result, but I'm hoping to releaseV0.9 soon.

Please see below a little tease of what to expect from the upcoming release.

Thanks,
DoAdventures
seo_pproductionscasting205.jpg debt110.jpg revenge43shout.jpg

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
i just played your game for the first time and he is insane. There was some of the best kink scene i've scene so far (specially revenge and stock photos path. I like the "deep and slow" spirit :devilish: you have.)

It's one of the rare real male domination game (not just the usual "naive" girl which is just in fact a bimbo craving for sex)

Keep going like that (with even more reluctance and regret for the poor jessica)
congratz to the dev

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
i just played your game for the first time and he is insane. There was some of the best kink scene i've scene so far (specially revenge and stock photos path. I like the "deep and slow" spirit :devilish: you have.)

It's one of the rare real male domination game (not just the usual "naive" girl which is just in fact a bimbo craving for sex)

Keep going like that (with even more reluctance and regret for the poor jessica)
congratz to the dev
Hi mikoko67,

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
DoAdventures

Reactions: mikoko67

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hey all,

I was contemplating if I should share this or not, given it is a cut down version of what the game will look like, once finished. For ease of use and understanding of what is in store for the game, I've had to map it out for Steam and make it available for them to see what the content is. (Which was their primary concern) and preventing SoE from appearing in their store in Early access.

Surprisingly, they got back to me pretty quickly on a way for me to provide this detail, so I'm hoping that is a good omen and sign of things to come.

As you can see in the attached, although small, it is a bit of a beast but all choices and stories have a conclusion.

I wouldn't focus too hard on the image, unless you want to see some spoilers or areas with content to come (By and large, a fair bit still to go)

I'll let you all know how I get on,

Thanks,

DoAdventures

Screenshot 2024-04-24 223436.png

J103

Sep 22, 2016
I was going to check this game but... even though the first post says Windows/Linux there's only a Windows exe. Shame.

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
I was going to check this game but... even though the first post says Windows/Linux there's only a Windows exe. Shame.
Hi J103,

Sorry that's a misunderstanding from me. I'll ensure that v0.9 (due out soon) has the Linux build too.

Kind regards,
DoAdventures

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes