3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.jpg

Overview:
Jessica's Plight is an adult game, aimed for an adult audience and includes explicit text and graphics. It was built using Twine (Harlowe enginge) and is purely HTML with embedded CSS and JPG files.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-05-29
Developer: FlimsyLegs
Censored: No
Version: 2.2.2
Language: English
Other Games: Animus Non Grata
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH

Teaser1.PNG Teaser2.PNG Teaser3.PNG Teaser4.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Author here.

The " OS: Windows " is actually wrong, now that I think of it: the game is just an HTML file with images that it fetches from a relative directory to the html file, so all operating systems should run it just fine (it's played in the browser).

As for the comment above "ugly", yes I 100% agree :) I'm not a great artist and the focus is on the story (text) of the game. The images are simply a tiny part of the game that attempt to enhance the text.

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
please just use the original image..
looking at the game SS hurts mah eyes much.
I can create an update with a toggle for images on/off if that helps ;)
You can also just delete the "images" folder if you want to, that also gets rid of the images. (shows a blank white box instead)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JessicasPlight-2.0.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I can create an update with a toggle for images on/off if that helps ;)
You can also just delete the "images" folder if you want to, that also gets rid of the images. (shows a blank white box instead)
Toggle would be perfect! I don't mind if non-sexual images are stylized, but i would prefer sexual images to be unedited.

Otherwise this looks very interesting

Reactions: FlimsyLegs
Jan 16, 2020
Image with very-bad-potato-quality. I wondering if the quality could be worse than this.
The writing could be interesting, but it seem like that whatever choices are made there is only 1 ending.

Maybe this will change for the future, but for now, my dick was not hard.

darksaber006

Jul 17, 2017
I completed the game and tried many options but failed to find where the "TONGUE" pic fits in. What did I miss?

EDIT:
Never mind, found it.

Last edited:

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Image with very-bad-potato-quality. I wondering if the quality could be worse than this.
The writing could be interesting, but it seem like that whatever choices are made there is only 1 ending.

Maybe this will change for the future, but for now, my dick was not hard.
I played three times and received "Ending #8" on one of my playthroughs, so there are at least 8 endings

Jan 16, 2020
I played three times and received "Ending #8" on one of my playthroughs, so there are at least 8 endings
Thanks i was probably not persistent enough. But, as the game was a big turnoff form me in ihis actual state, i must confess than i have only two times.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I like a number of things about the game, including the writing. Images are kinda rough but entirely serviceable. I liked the ability to "ponder her circumstances" as a bit of additional interior voice.

There were some problems with my enjoyment, though.
1. Unrealistic scenario. A company cannot sue its employees for simple negligence. It can fire them, but in order to have a tort the employee must be provably guilty of deliberate malfeasance. This element is unnecessary to the plot and should be dropped.
2. Choices are forced on the player with no knowledge of the consequences of each choice. Worse, the Part 2 choices are pretty much totally random and the only way the player will succeed is by following the walk through step by step. That's no fun, so I never did it. Choices don't really make much difference except in endings.

If this is a first game for the dev, it's a pretty solid first effort. It needs some engine TLC like creating a save button and maybe a back button, but those are chrome issues. The core issue is that the dev hasn't really created a game where the player is making interesting decisions. I felt like the only actual decision I made playing the game was between
1. Following the walk through and making the decisions it describes, which isn't really very fun, or
2. Not following the walk through and making decisions pretty much randomly, which is also not really very fun.

Good luck with this, FL, whether you heed my advice or not.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes