2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Anyone else gets stuck animation of loop when opening treasure ,specifically bandit body?

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Are there any sex scenes with the wolves? So far only encountered the Goblin and Bandit scenes.

Coomer44

Sep 30, 2019
can i unlock the actual sex scenes with the monsters from registry or do i have to actually play the game to unlock those?

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Anyone know if the 1.7 versions are still buggy? I don't want to back a buggy mess
Tbh it's tough to say because some people still report animation bugs or lag/hold ups during fights even tho the majority of people are fine. If it makes you feel better, I've played the 1.4.3 release here and the only bug I ever came across was when a sex combat animation was cut short. Judging from the little snippets from the Patreon posts, it seems that the 1.7.X versions have just added animations for the brothels along with some tweaks and fixes to combat, so it shouldn't be buggy given that it hasn't re-created the combat system or something like that.

It prob is worth backing it even just for 1 month to compare the 1.7.X build to the somewhat old one available to see if anything worthwhile has changed. But that's up to you.

Reactions: Swisher223

Zalius Black

Aug 5, 2017
Honestly I prefer games like this over games like Seeds of Chaos anyway personally. I can like VN's but it requires significantly more time investment in my experience.

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes