2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Same here m8 can't find it at all. Anyone have an idea what that is about?
Found it. You have to beat the first quest, but on the first unlock it is only the masturbation scenes when they ignore orders. No npcs or other playable chars. Does it update with progress?

mttbwi

Oct 3, 2017
So buggy cant even finish quests, if anyone has a completed gallery that would be appreciated as for now I have no idea what triggers a complete lock of the quests

Deeze

Jan 1, 2018
Is there anything to this yet? Love the art but previous releases were a complete waste of time.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like Unity wasn't the strong point for Venus Noire, they developing this game since 2018 yet it was still filled with ton of bugs and many more problem. Hell! I think the online version on itch look more stable and least buggy than this new update, and this one still have bugs similar with the old version too
Maybe this is the reason why Jessika's curse was so slow to be update compare to Seeds of Chaos, they still struggling with the platform

Reactions: playsafe

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
nice drawing of the toons and area's
should look into the combat,, green dudes 1shot my toons with bombs, healing spell that are uterly useless as the enemy do more damage than it heals "even upgraded heals" the top heal iv seen was 12
Show some more info on kinks you get or what thy do

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Im suprised they didnt abandon this game yet, usually over ambitious games like this die pretty quick.

Reactions: Jarul

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Looks like the save file is borked and I missed something when uploading the save. Fuck me if I know what exactly is missing and making it not work since I just zipped the whole save folder. However, you should be able to use cheat engine for money and just overlevel and run through stuff

DeTin25

Apr 9, 2017
Looks like the save file is borked and I missed something when uploading the save. Fuck me if I know what exactly is missing and making it not work since I just zipped the whole save folder. However, you should be able to use cheat engine for money and just overlevel and run through stuff
The saves are stored in the windows registery. No clue how to upload those values.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
honestly don't get the title why is it called jessika curse, i did play this but there was no mention of a "curse"

megaman17

Jun 16, 2017
Seems you can edit a registry value to unlock all the gallery scenes quite simply.

**Hey! Create a backup of your registry before you mess with it!! (File -> Export)**

I went to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Venus Noire\Jessika Curse" and changed the value of "MainQuest" to 3.

The gallery is a book icon at the top right of the screen in town. I didn't see animations for the Wolf enemy though. Does anyone else have those animations in their gallery?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
So will it all be fucking ugly monsters or will there be female monsters or lesbian action?
Looks promising, but .....

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
I am very impressed by this release, it seems that all the game-breaking bugs have been fixed! I didn't think it possible, I thought they'd be still present for another year based on other projects' failures.

Some game balancing have been implemented, now the areas are a little harder so you actually have to buy upgrades.

Once you beat all areas, you unlock all scenes! And the gallery works! This means that you get to see bandit scenes for each character and they're very good even though they don't have cum scenes yet. (No wolf scenes currently either)

Area 3 still has the problem that all the enemies have no arousal moves, however this doesn't matter because of the above feature which lets you see all scenes.

Well done. What a good game. It scratched an itch which I had.

I attached my Saves folder which was under JCv1.4.3\Jessika Curse_Data\NaninovelData
I don't know whether it will work for you but it's worth trying. I have gallery unlocked just click the icon on the top right while in town.

GrandSekiza

Jul 30, 2017
The saves are located in the registry so my guess is people who have beaten it need to download the registry by exporting it.

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes