2.70 star(s) 23 Votes
Dec 1, 2017
Game Options only have the audio changes, could the Dev add or change the basic screen resolution for 1280x1024? I cant see the whole window so when i entered the guild for quest taking i couldnt get out of there XD

DeTin25

Apr 9, 2017
If you use regedit on windows, go to the Venus noire/ Jessikas curse folder and find the key 'MainQuest_h21.....' and set the value to decimal 3. This will normally unlock the full gallery

Reactions: PandaSEN21

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Hmm, why cannot i do anything when i walk up to a chest aka Object of interest? It doesn't freeze and i can still use Esc to quit/continue, but how do continue? Hitting that red X on the textbox doesn't do anything either... any ideas?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Seems you can edit a registry value to unlock all the gallery scenes quite simply.

**Hey! Create a backup of your registry before you mess with it!! (File -> Export)**

I went to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Venus Noire\Jessika Curse" and changed the value of "MainQuest" to 3.

The gallery is a book icon at the top right of the screen in town. I didn't see animations for the Wolf enemy though. Does anyone else have those animations in their gallery?
That actually worked, much obliged.

Reactions: Dy3c and megaman17

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
Excuse me but does the gallery only have the masturbation scenes? Because That's all I'm getting after unlocking it via registry

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't know how you did that but I don't find those folders
Not a folder per se:
And if you don't know what you do, then don't do it. Windows Registry is one location where the config of many things is saved and gravely determine how your system is working.

Reactions: Cosmos Guy

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
you need to edit registry twice

do it once, start the game, skip the convo, close the game and do it again

now when you start the game all the scenes will be unlocked

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes