2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Heliwr

Jul 9, 2020
Bugs aside, the only thing that bothers me in this build is how the enemies rarely get your lust up. I remember in the old demo getting 100 lust was actually common (and a pain in the ass as well), but in this build I did everything available to do, and have not seen a single smut scene.
I even tried to stall battles to see if enemies would turn my lust up, but they prefer to keep attacking. Kinda bad design, tbh.
Yes basicly you have to attack only with Mouse and HOPE to meet the mushrooms enemies that seem the most likeable to do lust attacks, or getting some perks in the brothel, that will break the game eventually.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Well, now the game is a little less buggy, and you can get your lust high enough to fuck, but... The sex scenes are not working lol.
When I have enough lust and a sex scene should play, it either freezes the game for a while and then it comes back like nothing happened, or it softlocks the game entirely.
Cool stuff. This is the Cyberpunk 2077 of eroges.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
I feel like I need to write an FAQ because of the numerous problems on the demos. 1.4.2. has reduced some of the problems but some are stlll evident.

FAQ:

Q: I can't access anything in the game because everything is "zoomed in".
A: You have to manually change your display resolution to 1280 x 720. The 1st demo didn't have this problem but subsequent ones seem to have this problem

Q: Where is the gallery?
A: There is a tiny book like symbol on the topright corner that features the gallery. Currently, it's bugged and some animations are off screen.

Q: Help! I get soft locked in the game? What should I do?
A:Try performing an action. may still be able to salvage the situation. Things that I've noticed that causes soft locks:

1. Killing the last enemy and the next character has poison.
2. Melaina trying to perform skill 2 with not enough HP. You can still switch skills.
3. Trying to execute multiple actions too quickly but the character performs a lust attack.

On the bright side, I feel that the animations have improved when I last saw it almost a year ago. The newest version also has fixed a lot of the bugs that were present on 1.3 had. Not so sure as well what's the changelog in 1.4.3.

Last edited:

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a keybinding that allows me exit shops? The profile pic block the exit button and i have to restart the fucking game to leave. I cant even check character profiles because i get leave the profile screen.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Is there a keybinding that allows me exit shops? The profile pic block the exit button and i have to restart the fucking game to leave. I cant even check character profiles because i get leave the profile screen.
You have to change your screen resolution

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
I played the previous version and it was buggy as hell, I dont understand why devs think bugs will magically dissapear if they ignore them. I have seen some games here get progressively buggy instead of the opposite.
yep, bugs don't get better with age like wine, they'll mess up everything even more instead

Reactions: Jarul

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Q: Where is the gallery?
A: There is a tiny book like symbol on the topright corner that features the gallery. Currently, it's bugged and some animations are off screen.
is there a picture guide ? or do you have to do something else for the book to appear ? because for the life of me i cant find it.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Need more of this implant/fitness booby and fit character games, yes! Lovin' it, despite its bugs and whatnot. :)

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
game has potential reminds me of darkest dungeon, just with many bugs and its to easy, i barely had issue even with bosses, they got a long way to go for this to be acceptable, you can't even close game by exiting you have force your way out with task manager sigh

Reactions: Retired123
2.70 star(s) 23 Votes