2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Mogelpackung

Dec 31, 2018
At first I was very angry, because I waited 2 years for an update and the new version has so many bugs and little new content. But after I played the demo a few times und tested it, I decided not to rant about the game and the developers, because I still sea potential. So I will list a few bugs that I noticed (yes, there a LOT of bugs)
- Amalias legs have no animation, so she is stiff as a tree (maybe there is no animation). The other characters look much more dynamic
- some animations are far too short and the character needs time to return to thier original position, but they still have the option to use an attack during this periode, which sometime causes the game to crash/get stuck when you use them
- some animations are far too long and are still playing while the fight continues.
-when Jessika is defeated but the other partymembers are still alive, if you encounter another fight, she still has the option in the first round to use an attack, despite the fact, that she is defeated
- not sure if it's a bug, but when you use the brothel, the screen always wanders back to the city overview, which is kind of annoying, when you want to send more than one partymember to the brothel after another
- after finishing the quest for the third area in the woods, it's impossible for me to go back there. Only stage 1-2 are available
- sexual archievments don't update
- the game always plays the intro even when continuing a game
- the gallerie is a mess: animation 1,2 and 5 are the same. Animation 6 and 7 are the same. If you use the gallery too often, it doesn't go back to the gallery overview. Instead is goes back to the city overview. The gallery, the amount of gold, the charakters and the dungeon then disapear. If you then click on ANY building the game gets stuck beacuse the menu doesn't show up.
- somtimes when Amalia uses her basic attack (Bludgeon) the battle gets stuck and doesn't continue. This ALWAYS happens in stage 2 in ANY fight, with ANY of her attacks, which basicly borke the game for me at this point. After starting a new game the bug dissapears. Maybe it has somthing to do with one of her kinks from the brothel that she acquired
- when you play on max. speed and Jessika uses her Charge there is a graphic bug
- when startin a new game, the house of the blacksmith was floating in the air
-some animations between the partymembers don't trigger or are half of the screen
- when Melaina has the animation with a goblin, it plays for one second and then stops
- many more

My suggestion is, that you (the devs) don't drop a new Version every two years that is loaded with bugs. Instead release new smaller updates every few weeks so people can give you feedback on bugs and issiues with the game. And please don't add more voice acting. That souldn't be your focus right now, despite the fact that the voices are...meh (my opinion). I think this game is so close to the edge of beeing dropped. I watched the dropping amount of followers on your Patreon beacuse of you policies with the game. Listen to the community if you want to save the project and maybe you will get some patreons back in the boat.

Sorry for spelling mistakes. English ist not my native tounge.

killnsteal

Jan 7, 2018
I really want this to work because the sex content is unique and well drawn but jesus the bugs have not decreased at all since it's last update like a year ago..

You can't even see the new character content in the gallery, you can't pause to watch the scenes and some of them are just straight up broken.. That's the biggest problems that i found most concerning but there are way more in just the general gameplay and handling.

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
The changelog reports bandit scenes but they are impossible to access because the area which contains bandints contains only bandits and wolves however none of those monsters have a "arouse" attack and the maximum lust you can have when entering an area is 99 so you can never lust break while in the bandit area. Here is the defeat screen I got for both areas 1 and 3:

1606924180330.png

even though the changelog said that there are different screens for different areas. Im not doing area 2 to avoid disappointment.

Jun 19, 2018
The changelog reports bandit scenes but they are impossible to access because the area which contains bandints contains only bandits and wolves however none of those monsters have a "arouse" attack and the maximum lust you can have when entering an area is 99 so you can never lust break while in the bandit area. Here is the defeat screen I got for both areas 1 and 3:

View attachment 925787

even though the changelog said that there are different screens for different areas. Im not doing area 2 to avoid disappointment.
There is a Masochism kink which I believe causes a bit of lust when the affected character takes damage. That would be one way to build up towards the scene in those circumstances.

Reactions: chovekovek

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
At first I was very angry, because I waited 2 years for an update and the new version has so many bugs and little new content. But after I played the demo a few times und tested it, I decided not to rant about the game and the developers, because I still sea potential. So I will list a few bugs that I noticed (yes, there a LOT of bugs)
- Amalias legs have no animation, so she is stiff as a tree (maybe there is no animation). The other characters look much more dynamic
- some animations are far too short and the character needs time to return to thier original position, but they still have the option to use an attack during this periode, which sometime causes the game to crash/get stuck when you use them
- some animations are far too long and are still playing while the fight continues.
-when Jessika is defeated but the other partymembers are still alive, if you encounter another fight, she still has the option in the first round to use an attack, despite the fact, that she is defeated
- not sure if it's a bug, but when you use the brothel, the screen always wanders back to the city overview, which is kind of annoying, when you want to send more than one partymember to the brothel after another
- after finishing the quest for the third area in the woods, it's impossible for me to go back there. Only stage 1-2 are available
- sexual archievments don't update
- the game always plays the intro even when continuing a game
- the gallerie is a mess: animation 1,2 and 5 are the same. Animation 6 and 7 are the same. If you use the gallery too often, it doesn't go back to the gallery overview. Instead is goes back to the city overview. The gallery, the amount of gold, the charakters and the dungeon then disapear. If you then click on ANY building the game gets stuck beacuse the menu doesn't show up.
- somtimes when Amalia uses her basic attack (Bludgeon) the battle gets stuck and doesn't continue. This ALWAYS happens in stage 2 in ANY fight, with ANY of her attacks, which basicly borke the game for me at this point. After starting a new game the bug dissapears. Maybe it has somthing to do with one of her kinks from the brothel that she acquired
- when you play on max. speed and Jessika uses her Charge there is a graphic bug
- when startin a new game, the house of the blacksmith was floating in the air
-some animations between the partymembers don't trigger or are half of the screen
- when Melaina has the animation with a goblin, it plays for one second and then stops
- many more

My suggestion is, that you (the devs) don't drop a new Version every two years that is loaded with bugs. Instead release new smaller updates every few weeks so people can give you feedback on bugs and issiues with the game. And please don't add more voice acting. That souldn't be your focus right now, despite the fact that the voices are...meh (my opinion). I think this game is so close to the edge of beeing dropped. I watched the dropping amount of followers on your Patreon beacuse of you policies with the game. Listen to the community if you want to save the project and maybe you will get some patreons back in the boat.

Sorry for spelling mistakes. English ist not my native tounge.
We are listening, I assure you there's a good reason this version is so buggy. We've had to do a lot of changes in between versions, and this has been the first field test. Obviously, it's still a mess, but right now we're hunkering down and testing bugs. There is a reason we sent it to backers with disclaimers about possible bugs. But, it's hard to control what builds go where.

Thank you for the list. If you find any more, please report them. We're trying to make as comprehensive a list as possible.

barronsat

May 14, 2017
Nice to see a new update to the game. The new menu UI is looking nice.

Same old bugs here and there so I won't repeat what others have mentioned already.

In terms of the actual gameplay, I wonder there are plans to change it? I find the walking around / map system in the game to be a bit... tedious? Like it feels like just walking down repetitive endless hallways a lot of times.

Why not just make it more of a traditional, linear RPG/sidescroller format at this point? Having the directions to randomly go up, down, left and right is neat to an extent. But if I end up just going down repetitive stretches for a long time, at that point I'd rather just be going down a linear path one way. That way, at least, we could focus more on the combat encounters there are or the chest discoveries along the way.

Mogelpackung

Dec 31, 2018
It did a little more testing and found a few more bugs:
- If you set the mastervolume to 0, the intro still plays on max. volume
- when starting a new game, during the introduction, if you press ESC you can't close the game and have to go through the whole explanation of the buildungs.
- when opening a chest, somethimes Jessika's theeth are out of place on the picture showing her
- after exepting the third quest and talking the Madam Ava, I was no longer able to open characer windows. Restarting the game fixed that bug.
- using the brothel doesn't cost any money
- Kinks trigger even when the heroine or the enemy misses the attack (Sadist-/Masochist-Skill)
- Melaina's Life Drain heals her, even when she misses the attack. The amount of life restored is always fixed to 7.
- when Jessika gets the animation with the Bandit, the animation stopps (or is very short) and then she gets stuck and doesn't retun to her position. (Happened 3th stage boss fight)
- There is a bug where Amalia gets stuck after the animation with the bandit (3th stage Boss fight)
- Mouse got lust-defeatet, but was still able to use an attack in the same round
- in the character menu it is possible to equip the same item two time at ones.
- Had a bug in stage 3 where the fight in a room didn't trigger. After leavering and reentering the fight startet everytime I would enter that specific room (I did it 4 times in a row, everytime a fight started)
- I gave alle characters all kinks there are on a high level and had no problems until I finished the third quest an played the 2nd stage again. Now everytime in the first fight after Jessika uses a attack (doesn't matter which) the game gets stuck after her attack.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2017
Wow, I didn't even know that there were defeat screens added in this update. I said it earlier, but this game is way too easy. It's absurdly hard to intentionally get KO'd or build up Lust, since your party so much damage and your enemies do so little. They usually only deal 1 point of damage, and whenever they crit they only deal around 10, while you can kill at least two enemies in a single turn. I agree with others when they say that there should be some in-battle way to raise Lust (like masturbating), but I think that adjusting the difficulty should be a bigger focus.

Nessoraith

Jun 24, 2017
So what im getting by all the comments is the game is still incredibly buggy and isnt exactly worth downloading yet because of all said bugs and not much additional content has been added or attainable from the demo...

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Brothel doesn't take money to level kinks which is a god send because the loot open option glitches when failing to get something and you get stuck in a loop of the "loot get" animation and can only exit via the return to town button. Also after a certain point any attack by Jessika soft-locks the game after the animation plays making you unable to do any content.

Mellowlicious

Jun 8, 2018
I just did the "sacrifice hp to deal damage" with my caster chick when she was almost dead, locked the game. Also would like to second that the game is too easy to even get to any of the game over scenes.

bobbyknows

Apr 25, 2017
its neat looking but its unplayable atm because i cant close menus or change the resolution. for example, when i go to pub, the character profile pictures cover the 'X' to close the pub... kinda a big problem.

Reactions: Tuiuiu

banshe

Oct 27, 2017
Jessika's curse? More like Jessika's minor inconvenience. Never seen a game so easy that its practically impossible to willingly lose. Maybe make the goblin's bombs do party wide damage, and raise the enemy's base damage. Everyone dealing '1' all the time is ridiculous. Sure the crits are x10 that value but even that is awful design. Make the base damage higher and lower crit damage to x3 or something.

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah, I don't really know how things got so buggy between this demo and the last one. They made a post on the Patreon that they're listening to feedback, and I really hope that they're working hard on all of these issues.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Bugs aside, the only thing that bothers me in this build is how the enemies rarely get your lust up. I remember in the old demo getting 100 lust was actually common (and a pain in the ass as well), but in this build I did everything available to do, and have not seen a single smut scene.
I even tried to stall battles to see if enemies would turn my lust up, but they prefer to keep attacking. Kinda bad design, tbh.

Nov 12, 2017
Bugs aside, the only thing that bothers me in this build is how the enemies rarely get your lust up. I remember in the old demo getting 100 lust was actually common (and a pain in the ass as well), but in this build I did everything available to do, and have not seen a single smut scene.
I even tried to stall battles to see if enemies would turn my lust up, but they prefer to keep attacking. Kinda bad design, tbh.
I have to agree with you. I just played the demo that's still up on itch.io, and it was much more balanced than this one. The enemies can actually deal damage to you, and the threat of being defeated is an actual possibility. I feel that they might've just focused on adding new content rather than balancing it; the addition of the two new party members throws the whole battle system out of whack even without the bugs. I mean, you'll often outnumber your foes, meaning that you could easily kill them in a single turn. I feel that if they fix the bugs and balance combat better, this will be a major improvement over the first public demo.

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes