2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Anyone here that has some more indepth access on their discord to know if there are some news?

For the public eye atleast, there's literally nothing but seeds of chaos for the last like 1-2 months.

Reactions: Megumin.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I'm assuming that's their point. Instead of weekly/monthly releases, they're concentrating on making the whole game to release it at once. But again, I'm just assuming, and also don't think this is a good idea when we're talking about Patreon.
If it really is I think that's a good idea too

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
While Venus Noire does not condone piracy, we are going to request bug reports. If you run into a bug, please report it here and I will take it over to the team that specifically handles this game.
when entering a combat room, it kinda left me in a limbo, i couldnt advance and the encounter didint trigger. The terrain didnt load either. I was able to go back to town tho. Sorry i couldnt take a screenshot

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
how many years till we get the full version...it has been 2 years dam it
It usually takes between 2-4 years for these games to finish development. This one just feels way longer cause they seem to only be doing 1 release a year.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Very promising, but also one of the buggiest games I've ever played.

- Skin tones on character models are inconsistent in some animations. Specific areas turn darker and lighter.

- The thief girl's masturbation animation locked up the combat for me twice.

- No apparent way to access stage 3 again after completing the quest there.

- The intro sequence plays even if you load a game.

- If there are sex animations specific to stage 3, it's hard/impossible to access them because I don't think any of the enemies there have arousal-increasing abilities.

- Serious screen-tearing with no V-sync option available.

- Skipping sex animations in combat doesn't seem possible, the button is unresponsive.

- Lowering the master audio to 0 doesn't silence the intro.

- The gallery is incomplete and often plays the wrong animation.

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes