2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Changelog shows Demo 3 - Demo 5 but download version is still Demo 1. Am i missing something?

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
There are 8 new animations since the last Update got posted here.

Coming from a long ass day at work, i will just post my two favorite ones, because i am tired af.

Damn... how could you forget about my girl Mouse :cry:

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Thank you for informing us the game is still being made, it has made me hopeful for the future as I absolutely adore this game and look forward to playing more!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well so far they have been showing art work but not an update does there patron page have one.

Mogelpackung

Dec 31, 2018
New post today. The number of patreons has dropped even further...I wish there would be some new content...but I'm afraid this game is dying...

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

Here's another new animation. We've got two more ready to share with you this week, and the final batch is nearly done as well. In terms of progress, Sommy as four more animations to do this month, and then we are on to the testing and polishing stage, so it isn't far away now. Thanks for bearing with us.
Here's another new animation. We've got two more ready to share with you this week, and the final batch is nearly done as well. In terms of progress, Sommy as four more animations to do this month, and then we are on to the testing and polishing stage, so it isn't far away now. Thanks for bearing with us.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the enemy has to attack you with a h attack it will be like little heart's showing up then the scene should happen i forgot when the pink bar under the person get's full are ner full hard to rember.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I mean, they make updates on Patreon showing new animations, they just don't release any new builds for the game. It's one way to tackle development, but I'm not sure this is a good method to use in a Patron-backed game. Backers want to see new builds, and not new gifs. I think they're doing this way because it's faster, since you don't need to patch it up every week or month, but not a good idea tbh.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
If they haven't released any game updates in over a year, do they plan to release an entire game next?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
from what i can say is if people keep giving them money there going to keep doing what they do. i don't know the dev so hard to say what there doing lol.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
If they haven't released any game updates in over a year, do they plan to release an entire game next?
I'm assuming that's their point. Instead of weekly/monthly releases, they're concentrating on making the whole game to release it at once. But again, I'm just assuming, and also don't think this is a good idea when we're talking about Patreon.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's hard to say i mean patreon is stickler on rule's but i think aslong as there still getting payed then they probably have no problem. that;s just me thought.

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes