2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like the game but is there just a demo we can play are will we get a game that's full play. just wondering still like this game

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Wait is killing me at this point, but nice to see they are putting out work. There are another 3 Animations between this one and the last one i posted.

Support these folks if you can, they really deserve it imho.

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
For some reason, the reverse cowgirl animation of Jessika is blown up on my screen in the demo. Any fixes or any has a full gyfcat link?

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Wait is killing me at this point, but nice to see they are putting out work. There are another 3 Animations between this one and the last one i posted.

Support these folks if you can, they really deserve it imho.
when is the new demo supposed to be ready?

Reactions: GoGoBananas

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I don't work on JC, but I work with some of the team on Seeds. What I'm hearing is that March-April as the likely date of the next Alpha. But, it all depends, so don't take that as solid (and I'm not able to make promises for other folks).

Reactions: Solifugo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is good i just wish when watching the gallory you could pick when it ends lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well they show alot of other people with them but i think 1.0.4.4 has been up here for a long time lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so were's the new stuff has the game got more. this game is good hope to see some more updates posted for us with no money.

Reactions: BPLydia
2.70 star(s) 23 Votes