2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

straydogg

May 9, 2017
i know its a demo, but you get nothing from the chests,went thru the woods 5x got nothing, the sack your supose to find is there and when you pick it up and go back, to finish the quest, he will just offer you up grades no ending to the quest and like i said opened 10 to 12 chests and got nothing for it, needs alot of work graphics are pretty good tho

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Needs options to remove the horribly grating voice acting.
Needs to make static dungeons until they can figure out how to not RNG unfinishable broken ones.
Early demo blah blah it's Patreon it'll be like this for 3 years.
The art is nice at least.

Reactions: spike0000 and SQL

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
The overall combat was not that bad, the sex animations where pretty nice as wel.. overall it looks promising.. But I wonder like above.. Is there a way to save, cause I couldnt find one...

This has quite a bit of potential, so hope they add more and make it a more solid game as a whole.. ^^

D

Deleted member 192287

Android verison of this game please and thank you

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The overall combat was not that bad, the sex animations where pretty nice as wel.. overall it looks promising.. But I wonder like above.. Is there a way to save, cause I couldnt find one...

This has quite a bit of potential, so hope they add more and make it a more solid game as a whole.. ^^
I don't think there's a way to save, it's just a demo.
Usually people add "demo" to their version name to be explicit about it not being able to save I think.
Of course "usually" doesn't apply to Patreon since everyone goes off their own interpretation of things, like with version numbers, as opposed to standard practice.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
This game is not bad but it's pretty buggy and its progress is way too slow compared to other currently developing games.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Hmm... I kinda like these Combat RPG and City Management style H Games. So Ill Bite. Any other games out there that are like this, that anyone could recommend?

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I Think it has potential if the Dev will fix the Buggyness. Also we need a way to lower Lust in the field, because the loot drops aren't enough to pay the Sister all the time. So I literally have to take my group in with Max Lust every time.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Great ART, terrible Fights, take long time. Gameplay simple and easy, like it. its a Demo but i will invest 10 Dollar few months we will see if there goes any more content, i hope in 6 month i will see result

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
It's insane how much i love the art and how much i hate the game itself. Very hard to get to see the actual H scenes, only keyboard movement and constant bugs. C'mon Devs, you can make this one shine!
Make the H scenes more frequent and faster combats, should be great for a start.

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes