2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
taunt skill how it works guys i cant find anything
If it works and isn't bugged, it should make enemies more likely to attack Jess. That's what Taunt means in every other RPG, and also you can see the armor upgrade makes it even more likely. In this version of the game though, it's the last thing you want to use if you want to see all the H-content since Mouse won't get ''hit'' nearly enough.

Reactions: VictorSlaz

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
i hope demo 3 work better^^
sorry not relly game is broken XD

as long as he did not finally fix this error that is just un playable; /

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
Anyone have same problem like me after I close game and open it agine. all tun black and can not stat a game and Any can tell me how to fix it? 1552688778973.png

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I would seriously consider this title if Mc was a male.. and he would collect his harem. If he was defeated his relationship with women in his team would worsen because he would watch them get fucked silly by monsters

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

hurdygurdy

Jun 1, 2017
I would seriously consider this title if Mc was a male.. and he would collect his harem. If he was defeated his relationship with women in his team would worsen because he would watch them get fucked silly by monsters
If your not considering this game then fuck off.
Not everything is being made for you and only you.
Its like your demanding the MC for every game is your Sonic fanfic

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not considering this game ATM mostly because it always looks like a buggy mess when reading the comments so once it's no longer buggy I might check it out and see how much content mouse has.

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
Damn, art is real nice and game design looks ambitiously fun.

Time to keep this on the watch list and come back in a decade.

Offshore

Feb 3, 2019
Arts in this game look just amazing... It's like old Final Fantasy artworks, but for adults.... I'm in love. :love:

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
Art amazing, game play would be amazing if it worked. dude seriously i cant upgrade the mouse, cant select her. nothing pops up when i open a chest. when i clicked most left down corner while fighting a scene came up and couldn't close it. the game needs to explain what is what. the buttons the gameplay and everything it just says left and right hands when i click the controls like wtf :D just fix the buggs then realese it please thanks..

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
Game is just buggy as hell, damn even more buggy than the last one cmon now i'm keeping eye on this game for a long time dont do this to us man

Slire

Apr 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, I know others have mentioned it too, but I wish this wasn't so buggy(assuming there's any more content than what I saw, if not then I suppose it doesn't matter) Cause I did technically finish the old man's quest, it didn't really do anything, no extra quests or anything.
But anyway, goooosh I love Mouse so much, she's kind of absurdly hot to me(I posted the pics there in case no one has triggered her scenes), the animation for her riding the goblin's is so good too.(I also really like her voice, personally) I don't really care for the main girl that much(she's hot, I'm just not attached to her), but overall the art style/animations in this are incredible imo, and I'd love to see more characters/scenes in the style(the combat is cool too, if it worked right, but the map is obnoxious)

ALSO, I don't think I saw anyone mention this, if you press F6, it swaps out the monsters you're fighting for different ones, which can be abused in a few ways, it will even give Mouse(or whoever went first maybe) their turn back, so you can have them trigger lust scenes over and over without leaving combat, but note that spamming the button, or doing it during animations/etc. can very easily break the game.
I also think(can't verify since my game was bugged out when I did it and didn't feel like restarting again) that if you press F7 and F8 it instantly full lusts Mouse and Jess/lets you see their shirt rip scene over and over.

It's games like this that make me wish I could just skip ahead in time to when it's done, cause I know actually waiting for updates is always so painful, and won't always be satisfying :c Does anyone know if there's like a "big" release coming at any point? one that wouldn't be considered so much of a demo? or nah?
Oh! also, was accessing the gallery pictures actually possible in some way? it didn't seem to be. It seemed to just let you look at thumbnails of the art?

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, I know others have mentioned it too, but I wish this wasn't so buggy(assuming there's any more content than what I saw, if not then I suppose it doesn't matter) Cause I did technically finish the old man's quest, it didn't really do anything, no extra quests or anything.
But anyway, goooosh I love Mouse so much, she's kind of absurdly hot to me(I posted the pics there in case no one has triggered her scenes), the animation for her riding the goblin's is so good too.(I also really like her voice, personally) I don't really care for the main girl that much, but overall the art style/animations in this are incredible imo, and I'd love to see more characters/scenes in the style(the combat is cool too, if it worked right, but the map is obnoxious)

ALSO, I don't think I saw anyone mention this, if you press F6, it swaps out the monsters you're fighting for different ones, which can be abused in a few ways, it will even give Mouse(or whoever went first maybe) their turn back, so you can have them trigger lust scenes over and over without leaving combat, but note that spamming the button, or doing it during animations/etc. can very easily break the game.
I also think(can't verify since my game was bugged out when I did it and didn't feel like restarting again) that if you press F7 and F8 it instantly full lusts Mouse and Jess/lets you see their shirt rip scene over and over.

It's games like this that make me wish I could just skip ahead in time to when it's done, cause I know actually waiting for updates is always so painful, and won't always be satisfying :c Does anyone know if there's like a "big" release coming at any point? one that wouldn't be considered so much of a demo? or nah?
Oh! also, was accessing the gallery pictures actually possible in some way? it didn't seem to be. It seemed to just let you look at thumbnails of the art?
we need the jessica pics man you cant lave us like that!!!

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes