2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Game looks very promising. Here's hoping that they'll ditch voice acting, and focus more on gameplay. This is an alpha version so pointing out that the game is unplayable is redundant, when it'll be fixed if they continue working on the game.

rendezvousman

Sep 30, 2018

Think this Post adresses all the legit issues the demo has so far. I am certain the finished product will BE as good as the other stuff from these guys.
Thank you for this. The has many work to doing but hopefull for me!

Jaskan

Mar 30, 2018
Well tried the demo but I just get the white screen bug and nothing happens after starting the game.

Reactions: if95

chax_

Jun 4, 2018
the art is gorgeous. ( +ahegao to boot :heartcoveredeyes: )
not sure if i want to play it tho. being demo aside, not really a fan of big titties or female protag games.

i'll wait.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
If this one can keep up the momentum and actually become a fully fleshed out game in the future, it has all the makings of a gem. Keen artwork, unique sense of style, map exploration. It definitely has a flavor of all of its own.

I do agree the voice acting can be a touch cringeworthy here and there, but that is often the case with games. It also may be due to sound effects in the rest of the game are few and far between, leading the moments where they speak to be especially jarring.

Any plans for adding party members packing a little extra downstairs eventually? (Futa, shemales, traps, etc.) Asking for a.. friend. Right.

Nothing wrong with a duo/trio/whatever of heroines misadventuring about, mind. Finding a party style rpg done well in that regard is few and far between as is.

Best of luck in the future!

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
Animated?
Not really a fan of female protagonists, but if that art is animated, in all in!

k19yw

May 18, 2018
Jessikas Curse.exe>>>Graphics quality:Very Low>>>Graphics quality:Ultra>>>Play!
You can play now

Reactions: if95

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

As promised, here is the second improved demo.
We have fixed all the bugs from the previous version, and completely overhauled exploration. It is not a finished version and it still has a number of issues that we will be looking at next month (including camera issues and balance) when we polish everything for a public demo release, but compared to the last one, I think you will all notice the improvement.

Grab it .

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Combat is still pretty unexplained and it took me eons to actually get a random encounter...

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes