2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017

As promised, here is the second improved demo.
We have fixed all the bugs from the previous version, and completely overhauled exploration. It is not a finished version and it still has a number of issues that we will be looking at next month (including camera issues and balance) when we polish everything for a public demo release, but compared to the last one, I think you will all notice the improvement.

Grab it .
thanks man!! no new actuall content just a polish?

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
"No one like boring long cutscenes"

Proceeds to make a boring long dungeon where combat is dull and with a very rough UI. Not to mention the menus ?? They are either bugged or non existent ? Hello ? Inventory ? Knowing what I get when I open a chest ??

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Is from the same developers of Seed of Chaos, I just found about this game, enthralled by the good looking art, but beside the fact that is just demo for which one can wait, the association makes me wonder if at some point they won't start giving attention to what seemed a niche fetish in the game, (NTR) and have inconsistent models throughout the game.
I'll wait and see.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Shame this isn't playable. Completing combat frequently screws up the camera (stays zoomed in), allowing you to glitch through impassable areas (black trees). Got stuck being unable to advance in the forest, while also being unable to go back. Escaping to town got me stuck in a half forest/city state with forest map still visible but being unable to do anything.

Second attempt same zoomed-in camera problem, eventually got stuck entering combat without any GUI, only Mouse being visible and half the screen consisting of blackened trees.

Third attempt was no different from second attempt. Being unable to save makes advancing impossible.

I give up.

Architect04

Jul 27, 2018
Dont bother with it right now. Demo is super buggy, Has been since the last version with the same complaints that were not fixed.

Its a decent idea basing if off DD, But the execution is just not there for it. Instead of releasing demos they need to just power through to a legit playable version. With a lot of these bugs knocked out so people can get a good idea of what it is and would be more willing to support.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Very cool, I've wanted a Lewdest Dungeon to exist and now it's here. Will be looking forward to seeing this turn into a proper game, but for now the only strategy involved is how to get Mouse into a lewd state before the game glitches out.

barronsat

May 14, 2017
I can't seem to extract the file...? Anyone having issues? It just freezes at 4% or so.

EDIT: NVM, apparently just took a really long time.

But yes, game is super buggy... I'm confused as to why games like these have such basic bugs when there are so many polished game templates in Unity for developers to use as a starting point, especially for side-scrollers? I hope they are able to focus a bit on the back end, or hire/recruit someone on the team to assist with it. Basic functions don't even work...

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
Hey is there something I'm missing? I just downloaded the game and it loads fine up to the title. But once I click play I just get a white screen with bgm. Nothing seems to be happening.

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes