2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Is this Darkest Dungeon inspired? The art-style kind of reminds me of that!

Yes, it is!
That is amazing to hear as Darkest Dungeon is one of my fav. games currently.
Or it would be, if I wouldn't have lost my best party to a random big ass Bird that killed 3 of my strongest heroes in 2 hits, while having 3 actions per turn.

But tilt aside, knowing that this game has atleast some inspiration from DD makes this game even better than it already is.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so have we got new stuff are is this still the old version i have hade for the longets time.don't get me wrong the game lookes good but i would love more then just two girl's i know they said there was more but i don't think i have seen it. have not played this in forever because i was waiting for more.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Lord Humungus

Jan 6, 2020
Because of what I have seen so far, I am more than willing to wait to see more. I was a backer on Patreon for a short time and will soon start throwing money at the developer again. Just because I want to look at the damn pictures and animation again. It's that good.

Reactions: Solifugo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
still lookes like the same one i down loaded a long time back. there was supost to be an update i thought but have not seen one i mean there were picters shown on new girls and stuff. kinda sad that it takes so long to get the new stuff up here but i will just play other stuff for now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
don't get me wrong love the gam. but they have been showing stuff with new characters and stuff for some time but i don't think i have seen a change to the game from here mybe wrong like i said but if not then way keep showing new stuff with out an update.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Latest Update was from May 18th, which was a Melaina x Jessika Animation.

Apart from that, nothing i am afraid.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look love this game but if there not going to put up new update's then this need's to either be marked as hold are somthing else i mean it was good and we all have been waiting for a long time for more fun and scene's with the girl's. hope they come around and hope there ok. if there working on a diffrernt game thay should let people no if that is the case.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
They just keep posting Animation updates as you can see on their patreon, nothing noteworthy. Although I have to admit, I really can't wait for the next release.

One of my fav. mods for Darkest Dungeon is the Lustiest Lair mod and Jessika's Curse is (from what I understand) basically "Lustiest Lair : But the game is actually meant to involve sex".

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes