2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

J-J-J

Jan 18, 2019
when entering a combat room, it kinda left me in a limbo, i couldnt advance and the encounter didint trigger. The terrain didnt load either. I was able to go back to town tho. Sorry i couldnt take a screenshot
I had the same thing, found a simple for-now solution and a guess at why- Sometimes the lead character won't enter the new room along the sorta path already there, that's when it sends you to nowhere. Main solution I could figure is just to walk back in bounds, left in my experience.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Very promising, but also one of the buggiest games I've ever played.

- Skin tones on character models are inconsistent in some animations. Specific areas turn darker and lighter.

- The intro sequence plays even if you load a game.

- Serious screen-tearing with no V-sync option available.

- Skipping sex animations in combat doesn't seem possible, the button is unresponsive.

- Lowering the master audio to 0 doesn't silence the intro.
Same here. Only went into the first Area, so i can't say anything about later Areas.

To be completely honest, i didn't expect this release to be free of bugs, quite the contrary.

Bugs are to be expected, but so far every Release was a mess. At least for me personally.

Still, this game has huge potential and i sincerely hope the next Release won't take as long and maybe got less bugs on Release.

The different Characters, Artstyle and humor ticks all the right boxes for me.

it would also be great to get a changelog
You are right, here it is. Maybe we can include it on the first post as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
Holy tits how is this so fucking buggy after 2 years?
Literally not a single thing works how it's supposed to...enemies deal 1 damage while taunt, buff and blind abilities don't work (I think taunt even makes enemies avoid the bimbo), crits are basically instakills for enemies and tickles for you, the sex scenes have buggy black-ish textures, have no sound, randomly skip themselves, sometimes play in the background, the gallery is missing some scenes (and is buggy as hell as well), the walking animations are weird and you get put outside the map half the time, half the abilities are useless (why would you use ranged when you can reach anyone with melee and do more damage) the random damage is overdone to hell, the most difficult thing in the game is actually making the girls horny, the hud is garbage, like a 3rd of the text are popups and the rest is filler...honestly I could go on for half an hour at least.

Reactions: Flowerway

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
after 2 years this game is still in demo!? how much content in this game anyway? since we can only play 2 characters + public demo, i guess it going to be short

Jun 19, 2018
Can no longer change characters in the Guild (skill upgrade building) when I'm back in town after the first mission. It's just stuck on Jessika.

Also looks like I have to exit the blacksmith every time and select a new character, I can't just change them in the blacksmith interface.

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
I mean, it was expected to have bugs but the game has the same issues it had 2 years ago. Im talking out of my ass (i believe that is the expression) but it seems like people got taken away from the project, and that despite not being capable of continuing they just...
I was really interested in this game but honestly im glad i decided not to become a patreon. 2years ago i thought i would wait for another demo or some more news to be sure. And this is it, after 2 years. I dont want to throw shit to the people behind this because i dont know what happened, but this is a dissapointment.

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah, it's absurdly hard to intentionally get lust, even more so with four characters in the party. Enemies die so quickly and they do so little damage. I think that the game would benefit from making the enemy encounters more difficult and making lust effects more frequent.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone have a way to get 100% lust? Never thought purposely losing to get H content would be so hard.
Basically find a battle with 2+ mushrooms, ideally with some goblins too, and do everything you can not to kill them, since mushrooms are only ones that usually use an ability that increases lust. Jess should taunt, the priest should heal, the mage should blind, and the thief, well... she kinda has to attack unless she's already horny, so just use the weakest attack for the situation.

megaman17

Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, it's absurdly hard to intentionally get lust, even more so with four characters in the party. Enemies die so quickly and they do so little damage. I think that the game would benefit from making the enemy encounters more difficult and making lust effects more frequent.
Agreed, and this could be tied to difficulty levels depending how lewd-filled people want their combat to be.
The simplest option is adding a "masturbate" action in combat to give yourself x% lust (possibly playing the solo animation too).

Dec 11, 2019
The no vsync is killing me. Make it fucking stop!!!!

Edit: But jokes aside, this game is more buggy than the public demo that came out last year.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Same here. Only went into the first Area, so i can't say anything about later Areas.

To be completely honest, i didn't expect this release to be free of bugs, quite the contrary.

Bugs are to be expected, but so far every Release was a mess. At least for me personally.

Still, this game has huge potential and i sincerely hope the next Release won't take as long and maybe got less bugs on Release.

The different Characters, Artstyle and humor ticks all the right boxes for me.

You are right, here it is. Maybe we can include it on the first post as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the change log it seems a bunch of content was indeed added, contrary to the previous build that I played earlier which had content that lasted barely under an hour. Might give it a shot.

D

Deleted member 517325

i like this game but i really wish that there was an option to disable the camera zooming in on stuff during combat. it doesn't follow the attacks very well and it's kind of annoying to just watch it fly around all over the place.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Is any way to set fixed aspect of screen aside from window mode and manual resizing?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so this really has barely any sort of story atm which is quite disappointing but i am assuming since Jessika is a "bimbo knight" this is the curse that she has according to the title of the game anyways. she wasn't always the way she looks and perhaps the final game will have a proper prologue of sorts.

Siderophilia

Oct 5, 2019
Does this game have a gallery? I am only interested in art and scenes not gameplay.
Yeah but like everything else in here it's a huge mess and doesn't even seem to be updated to contain most of the scenes in the game. You can view what "gallery" there is by clicking the small book next to the options menu in the upper right corner.

The assets here are really something, too bad noone seems to be making a game out of them anytime soon.

Reactions: kiljaeden
2.70 star(s) 23 Votes