2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Thorn14

Jun 28, 2017
I think to unlock the gallery (Save for losing a level and the Brothel) you have to complete all the current levels.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
also you should biuld up there armor too. but i just deleted the game again because it said somomething like run time dll was missing are somthing and i tryed 7 zip and winn rar some thing happens so i just said screw it lol. just asking did the wolves get a sex scene i mean come on a mushroom got fucked lol.

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
alright, what about the other 3 in the boss room then?
Attack the wolves that aren't currently useless due to stun/blind. Tough it out. Use some of your gold (since it is the 2nd quest, which implies you've gotten past the first) to upgrade your weapons or even level up your character if you feel you absolutely must. Use Amalia's fireball if you can spare it, and have Mouse use either poison or have Amalia buff Mouse's attack and use Mouse AOE knife throw.

Honestly, it's not that hard. The game recommends level 1 to clear it and I think that's fairly accurate - I did it with level 1 characters, upgrading Jessika and Mouse weapons once.

just asking did the wolves get a sex scene i mean come on a mushroom got fucked lol.
No, which is a bit of a waste considering - there are scenes for the goblins, mushrooms, and bandits though.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say i don't know there contracts. but if it is not in there then they should not be able to complain

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Hello players.
This will be the last update I will share for this game. For being from 2018 it has very little content. So I will see you in 2 or 3 years to see how it goes. Have a good time.

Version 1.7.25

- 374.8 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment l6jOoyN.mp4

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok this game is pissing me off the old version works but the new on keeps talking about fun time dll is missing no mater what i do.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
This game is kind of an anomaly. I played it ages ago and while is has a ton more work done and content added since then it still feels like no progress was made at all. Still enjoy the game regardles.

Last edited:
Reactions: DnDfan

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Could it be? A magical game with good art and interesting gameplay that isn't made in an archaic format like RPGM? :unsure:

Reactions: msunder

raith

Jul 30, 2017
Attack the wolves that aren't currently useless due to stun/blind. Tough it out. Use some of your gold (since it is the 2nd quest, which implies you've gotten past the first) to upgrade your weapons or even level up your character if you feel you absolutely must. Use Amalia's fireball if you can spare it, and have Mouse use either poison or have Amalia buff Mouse's attack and use Mouse AOE knife throw.

Honestly, it's not that hard. The game recommends level 1 to clear it and I think that's fairly accurate - I did it with level 1 characters, upgrading Jessika and Mouse weapons once.

No, which is a bit of a waste considering - there are scenes for the goblins, mushrooms, and bandits though.
you must have gotten lucky compared to me. I've been taking quite a lot of crits from those wolves, and usually they defeat my party members easily

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes