2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Xclonic

Aug 9, 2018
Nah. Unlikely. Developer here is called Venus Noire JC. the one doing Seeds of Chaos is just Venus Noire so not the same.
They obviously created these two different names just so they could make two separate Patreons, only a true f95 veteran can see through this pro developer move.

Reactions: tcz

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Ok, now that the game is in a playable state... It's good! It's nothing more than an enhanced version of the original demo, but the new content was good enough to distract me for a whole afternoon. Just wish we had more quests to make for the moment, but the amount of new animations is pretty nice, and the upgrade system seems to be already complete, they just need to add more items. The foundation seems to be fixed, so I can wait for more content to be added further on.

Sep 12, 2017
is the game finished after the 3 woods? only sexual content in the bordello, one for each character
pretty hard to encounter a lust scene when enemies die so fast after a couple upgrades and both bordello and church do minus Lust so i've only seen one time where the healer went off the rails and got penetrated by a goblin
Also here's the game over screen:
1632014769106.png

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would probly sp no because there is no finished are compet tag lol. could be wrong tho

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i hit the wrong key's when i type there is no finished tag are competed tag so there my be more also i suck at spelling i sleep in school. because it was boring

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
A bit strongly worded but yeah, posting here is just going to piss people off. There's a buttload of games, if you're bored, look around for something to keep you busy.
Or make your own game.

Reactions: barronsat

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am not tring to make waves here but i thought a places like this was for thought and stuff like that are venting. mybe i am wrong but then i am just tired of all the bad and negative shit going on in the world lol.

barronsat

May 14, 2017
Quit your bitching. If you have a problem, take it up with the developers instead of posting here, where everyone subscribed to the thread has to hear your whining.
Do I seem... angry? You seem to be quite the emotional one ;) not I.

I've been following this game for awhile, and follow their progress directly. Maybe don't assume?

And Rutonat , I and some other members here are indeed working on our own game! It's been taking awhile to get everything ready but we'll be sure to start our own thread once we have something more presentable.

BConscience

Oct 14, 2018
Serious bug problem. I often get stuck in combat when the camera focus on my characters so I can't click on the enemies to attack them. And even if there's an enemy on the front line so I can just about see them, the arrow doesn't pop up and I can't click on them. So everytime I have to just escape

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes