2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
I was a fan of Krown, but since it got abandoned before the MC could even properly creampie his sis, fuck it, I'm not investing time into another AVN that will probably also get abandoned. Not a fan of female protags anyway.
Well, they rushed to add abandon tag in "Krown", it wasn't requested by me.
I was ready to complete Krown with a last update. :unsure: But, i thought of something else. Krown will stick around a little!

About Krown's future!
The story completely changed. I removed Jack from the game.

The good
1. Krown will go to full harem.

The bad
1. I'm planning on removing incest, and make Ginger best friend instead of sister.
(But player will surely have the option to type sister or else)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why??? Because of "Jessincheck", it offers better incest, for even B/S.

2. I'll add an easy sanbox in the game. :( Easy easy! With quests/guides list & everything. I know sanbox sucks, i'll try to make it simple and easy as possible.

Meet some of the girls....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have a feedback or question let me know!

Reactions: afterlights

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Here's how it is...
It's a really simple story, you play as a wife with her foolish husband (later husband will change). You have a lot of choices to do, you can either play normal or play naughty & reckless. It's really catchy, not like other games.
i think putting him in jail is the best choice i ever made in avn genre. Seems you really have a lot of fun by writting his character :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana and Raygirl

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
i think putting him in jail is the best choice i ever made in avn genre. Seems you really have a lot of fun by writting his character :cool:
:ROFLMAO: I tried...
But, send him in jail is a dead-end. On v0.5, you can get rid of him & the game will continue without him in the future version.

• Haha
Reactions: Ssato243 and MixQQ

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
:ROFLMAO: I tried...
But, send him in jail is a dead-end. On v0.5, you can get rid of him & the game will continue without him in the future version.
So the husband is completely out of the story? This is good news because I just want to be with the kids. A beautiful trio in which everyone loves each other very much. Is this possibility possible? It is very important for such games that the really decisive choices that determine the development of the character really remain until the end of the game and do not accidentally force the player into situations he does not want. In other words, to put it simply, the author doesn't intentionally fuck the female MC with a BBC or anyone else if she doesn't want to. This would be a mistake that unfortunately many game developers make. Of course, if other players want the MC to have fun with others, they can, but always stick to the decisions made earlier. Of course, you can say that the player is left out of a lot of content, but this decision is up to the player, and this must be respected. Good luck.

Last edited:

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
So the husband is completely out of the story? This is good news because I just want to be with the kids. A beautiful trio in which everyone loves each other very much. Is this possibility possible? It is very important for such games that the really decisive choices that determine the development of the character really remain until the end of the game and do not accidentally force the player into situations he does not want. In other words, to put it simply, the author doesn't intentionally fuck the female MC with a BBC or anyone else if she doesn't want to. This would be a mistake that unfortunately many game developers make. Of course, if other players want the MC to have fun with others, they can, but always stick to the decisions made earlier. Of course, you can say that the player is left out of a lot of content, but this decision is up to the player, and this must be respected. Good luck.
Yup, he's completely out if you let him go. And yes, that's up to the player like you said. It's the only good way to get rid of him without reaching an early ending. Now if you pay attention to the choices, there are some highlighted in red, they are important choices, it's either you end a character path or you go to an early ending. The game has 2 early endings so far. However, if you made it to the end of v0.5. Player will no longer has to worry about early ending, cuz there'll be no more. But, keeping husband has it own benefits, the foursome lol.

And yes, absolutely, the trio is planned, i mentioned it before i believe, you can ignore every other character and just have fun with the 2. I hope i can push this game as quickly as possible.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yup, he's completely out if you let him go. And yes, that's up to the player like you said. It's the only good way to get rid of him without reaching an early ending. Now if you pay attention to the choices, there are some highlighted in red, they are important choices, it's either you end a character path or you go to an early ending. The game has 2 early endings so far. However, if you made it to the end of v0.5. Player will no longer has to worry about early ending, cuz there'll be no more. But, keeping husband has it own benefits, the foursome lol.

And yes, absolutely, the trio is planned, i mentioned it before i believe, you can ignore every other character and just have fun with the 2. I hope i can push this game as quickly as possible.
Thank you for the answer, so the best decision is to let the husband go. (by the way, this is what I chose) I am glad that you confirmed the dream triple scene, since Jess already fantasized about it in the early stages of the game. ("dirty mom" wants to watch Prince take Aya's virginity and would gladly share it with her) I like your game and it's totally fine if the relationship in the family isn't a slow burn. Prince and Aya are on a date and mom is having fun with her son. And it seems I didn't spoil anything, I reached the end of 0.5 (mother gives Prince a suck and is happy for that) I'm waiting for the update as soon as possible, good job. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raygirl

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Yeah it's weird, I thought it took a year to get tagged abandoned, but it sounds like a rework anyway so in effect I guess the original did get abandoned. My main complaint about sandboxes is if you want to replay it with different choices/outcomes (assuming there are any) then you will need to do the whole thing again, you can't ctrl-skip read dialog like you can a regular just-choices AVN. Aside from the fact when I'm in a fap-to-AVN mood I just want the story, it kills my boner if I have to deal with game elements too like map or house navigating, watching the time/day, puzzles, farming money, etc. To appease those into sandboxes for whatever strange reasons some AVNs have both options; same story, but reader chooses at the beginning which format they want (sandbox or just choices). As far as removing incest, to some like other lesser-used kinks that was the main selling point. It's really not the same and dialog tends to feel awkward when that topic comes up if it wasn't written with incest in mind from the start but simple titles are changed. For one the inner confict/weirdness to get over before fucking commences and the dialog that goes with that just generally isn't there at all with best friends. It's why some incest mods completely rewrite sections of the story when it mentions LI's that were changed to moms, cousins or sisters (ie Love Season, but that one was a bit overdone imo, the entire village is mostly one big family after the mod).
Very good good point, i don't really like sanboxes as well. But this will be different, i added it cuz it helps me separates the character perfectly, and give player full control of the game. It is easy made, you don't have to explore, bathroom, kitchen, stores, gym, or wherever. Places will hide when there are no available quest/mission/story to avoid unnecessary exploration or waste time. Trust me, it'll feel like a VN.
* The original storyline will be present in Valeria's path, in a movie she's shooting... (Like a survival ogreman stuff )
Well, i can let Ginger sister.

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Can we play pure lesbian or not
Absolutely, i know she's a wife, but you can avoid husband & all male character. This version 0.5 lets player get rid of husband, they will eventually divorce. Also, more girls are coming to strengthen the lesbian path.
For now, It's only build up, no lesbian sex scene yet. So, don't waste time your time if you are only looking for sexy stuff.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I think the tag was reorganized. So, maybe... It'll be there soon when in full effects.

I totally agree with everyone, future update will be definitely longer, and spicier too.
Will it make a difference if she takes the promotion or not?

Reactions: Raygirl

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Will it make a difference if she takes the promotion or not?
The promotion is safe, with the promotion, player will be able to fire or hire people and keep everything clean at their own pace. Without the promotion, the big boss still makes the call, and player just have to deal with it. If he hires an unprofessional person, you only have to deal with it. Other than that, It's really really safe, no blackmail, no forced content on both decisions.

Reactions: Emil33 and Ssato243
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes