2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ChaoticKnifeKilla

May 21, 2024
Hello - I'm amused by this piece of art tbh. Keeep updating it. That novel is a masterpiece. Nice storyline - got a lot of potential. I just spotted a little misspellings - gotta notice them so You can fix that in the next update. Take Your time - it's a really well done job. In touch .. Chaotic® "I'm not that good at English language as well"

Last edited:

DVM_

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Im deving another title ; i dont want to introduce fetishes in this title becuase it doesnt really fit this i dont think so ill make another one thats purely Harem [maybe a small bit non canon NTR "what ifs"] - This doesnt mean anything will change for JC - Updates will continue about once a month

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I don't ever remember saying this before... but I actually regret playing this last update... It's not just that it was underwhelming as far as content amount, it's more the plot choice that was made and the lack of option to avoid it. Sure someone will drone on about how the characters need something to overcome... but this just wasn't worthy of sitting through let alone the thought of having to suffer through however much more it will take to climb out of this... sad

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes