2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
New_Project_2.png

Overview:
[MCNAME] or John (default) is a young man living in japan/ studying abroad until one day his beautiful [lilytomc] named Lily comes to visit him. Little does he know is not just a random visit...

Lily's goal all along was to find and defeat an evil entity residing in the same area John stays; her powers? telekinesis from mana {sexual energy}.
Will Lily reach her goal? or will she fall?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-04-03
Developer: DVM -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

tour31.png intamag2.png teaser_v_0.02_3.png 12.png van1.png van10.png Intdis2.png res12.png 2 (1).png 2.png 30.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JezebelsCurse-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Last edited:
Feb 20, 2024
This is another one of those where the dev tries to please everyone. I'm not interested in half stories, because usually if NTR is optional, the non-NTR side is completely dull and I'm not even interested in exploring it. If the game wasn't NTR oriented, then that shit wouldn't be put in the game. So the non-NTR side rarely gets the same level of events as the NTR side. And I don't trust any of the devs who try to push it, when at some point it usually leaks and shit spills over to the non-NTR side too. Or the shit is just skippable.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
It seems interesting, but the ntr part... Meh. Personally im going to wait to see the path that this game is going to go. Don't want to play and later on the game focus in ntr or something like that.

Reactions: b3488c87 and Gozer

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
This is another one of those where the dev tries to please everyone. I'm not interested in half stories, because usually if NTR is optional, the non-NTR side is completely dull and I'm not even interested in exploring it. If the game wasn't NTR oriented, then that shit wouldn't be put in the game. So the non-NTR side rarely gets the same level of events as the NTR side. And I don't trust any of the devs who try to push it, when at some point it usually leaks and shit spills over to the non-NTR side too. Or the shit is just skippable.
If its half to half the ntr part always get more, cause they don't care playing everithing. But the no-ntr get just the the no-ntr half.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes