• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
New update is out.
thanks for the notice. I'd give you a like but apparently I am only allowed to give like 10 likes per day. Which really defeats the entire purpose of the like button (it is to prevent people from spamming threads with "thank you" and "this is awesome" and other generic 2 word messages)

Reactions: FakeCaTcher

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
thanks for the notice. I'd give you a like but apparently I am only allowed to give like 10 likes per day. Which really defeats the entire purpose of the like button (it is to prevent people from spamming threads with "thank you" and "this is awesome" and other generic 2 word messages)
i give him 4u

Reactions: FakeCaTcher

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
Ah yeap, some of them aren't officially added in the game yet, mostly testing out to see how people would react to the new outfit menu, which I'm happy to say minus some fringe exceptions most people were able to figure out how to operate it haha.

Heya again! The issue should have been fixed in our chat in discord! But let me know if you're a different guy haha

Will do!

Oh, we have a few characters planned. View attachment 1502508

Will do! Already working on it as we speak!
Will those changes be in 1.12 then?

Robert Bernard

Feb 20, 2021
i cant understand the lust system, can someone explain to me how its up and down?
From what I understand, basically if any girl's lust goes over 50, said girl will masturbate on her own at her own time to reduce it back to 0. You can prevent this by forbidding each of your girls from cumming which allows their lust to go all the way up to 100 and stay there, but it's only unlocked at a certain level (3 or 4, I forget).

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
hey hate to bother you dev but in the first arc inos secret stadium outfit is bugged and an error shows up everytime i try to put it on
That's odd, thought I fixed it, let me take a look at it again. Could you send me the error code if you don't mind? It'll make the process much quicker!

Will those changes be in 1.12 then?
A bunch of them will! As well as some clothes for the Suna side girls haha.

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
V1.11c:

PC: /

Mac: /

Apk: /

bryceblitz

May 17, 2020
help, i want to start over, but when i deleted the game and redownloaded it, i still have the scenes i unlocked. How can i delete them?

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
help, i want to start over, but when i deleted the game and redownloaded it, i still have the scenes i unlocked. How can i delete them?
Ren'Py keeps your save in a separate folder, go to %APPDATA%/RenPy/ in the file explorer and there should be a folder dedicated to this game there, delete it and your saves should be completely erased, if you're on Linux the game folder will on the .renpy folder in your home directory.

and sorry for double-posting.

Dec 31, 2020
Well could you perhaps do me the honor of placing a link in the top of the page?
It might make it somewhat easier to find and be less cluttery.
Added a bunch of things, so right now it has a Chris Hansen Jutsu mod (you'll have to find him), a money cheat mod, arc1 scene flashbacks for arc 2, a roleplaymod for ino (not sure if I'll expand on that, probably not), but it's mainly the chris hansen mod
I could only edit the hidden scenes for the chris hansen mod, as I have no idea how to edit webm animations, my photoshop skills are.. limited, at best
Works for version 1.06a
Just drop the contents in the game folder
Chris Hansen Jutsu mod, Moneymod, Flashback mod, roleplay mod

This mod abandoned ?

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes