Oct 19, 2018
So how do I plan missions now that the new update has added missions back again?

barios80

Jul 7, 2021
On act 1, i have all girls on control level 5. i would like to know if it is still possible to get their outfits (green, nurse, maid) (already got the apron) or do I need to go reload a previous save?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Are all the new Hinata outfit slots unlockable?
is there a way to unleck the other clothes that hinata has
Not yet, some of them aren't implemented yet!

How to do the intel and reputation stuff in Act 2, Do not know how to do this.
i cant do the mission assingning no more, what are the requisites to access them?
dont know if my games bugged but when i sent the girls on their first missions they wont complete and now ive maxed temari out and im stuck
How do you send girls out on missions? I was never given the option to do it.
So how do I plan missions now that the new update has added missions back again?
The mission system was removed as per the announcement a couple of weeks ago, you can unlock the Suna girls by talk to Temari after you get her to level 5 control and talking to her!

All I was hoping to see was Tsunade with a big pregnant belly, and maybe having pregnant sex. Still holding on to that hope that it could happen.
Probably around arc 3, we'll probably be getting a lot of preggo scenes then

Why did the game's graphics have to break though...they worked on a previous version, then it suddenly went "naw" and broke. It isn't like this is graphically more intense than Four Elements Trainer or something.
Oh, they recently had an update for Renpy, which kinda made things funky for some PC's especially the ones with older hardware. The quick fix is generally "Shift + G" and select the better renderer for you PC, cause the engine seems to go for the default one instead of the better one for some reason.

Can someone help me I have all the girls in Sand Village to the fullest but I don't know what to do next?
That's about it for arc 2 so far! Do look forward to the next though!

man the game gets even more amazing i hope in teh next update we get more scenes and the option comes back where the scenes changes a bit wehn the lust of the girls is very high
I'll see what I can do!

It almost feels like a taboo seeing your favorite girls from your childhood go from innocent to evil like this. But it's oh so good as well. View attachment 1488267
1636353083728.png
I'll probably get Raiha to redo that scene now that his art improved. When we have time anyway.

Seconding this question. I got an outfit for Sakura and Ino by talking to them, so I tried that, but going to the Hyuuga compound just gets a scene with Kurenai.
Tenten and Ino's aren't added yet, slipped my mind to plug those in, should be in the next update, no worries!

View attachment 1488618

Helpwhere i can find this missing hinata scene
Ah, an extra option will appear after you unlock the maid outfit for her!

On act 1, i have all girls on control level 5. i would like to know if it is still possible to get their outfits (green, nurse, maid) (already got the apron) or do I need to go reload a previous save?
Yeap! It's still possible, you just need to be at control 4 or higher!

Let me know if y'all have more questions or problems yeah! I'll try to answer them asap!

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Oh, they recently had an update for Renpy, which kinda made things funky for some PC's especially the ones with older hardware. The quick fix is generally "Shift + G" and select the better renderer for you PC, cause the engine seems to go for the default one instead of the better one for some reason.
Tried that, it refused to work. Even on the lowest setting. My computer isn't new, but any other new renpy game is working just fine as well.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Zimbolical

Dec 23, 2016
Not yet, some of them aren't implemented yet!

The mission system was removed as per the announcement a couple of weeks ago, you can unlock the Suna girls by talk to Temari after you get her to level 5 control and talking to her!

Probably around arc 3, we'll probably be getting a lot of preggo scenes then

That's about it for arc 2 so far! Do look forward to the next though!

I'll see what I can do!

View attachment 1490521
I'll probably get Raiha to redo that scene now that his art improved. When we have time anyway.

Tenten and Ino's aren't added yet, slipped my mind to plug those in, should be in the next update, no worries!

Ah, an extra option will appear after you unlock the maid outfit for her!

Yeap! It's still possible, you just need to be at control 4 or higher!

Let me know if y'all have more questions or problems yeah! I'll try to answer them asap!
Thanks for the reply

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
my games definately bugged then. temari cant get past level 3 for me. just says her corruption cant go any higher. bit annoying but oh well

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
my games definately bugged then. temari cant get past level 3 for me. just says her corruption cant go any higher. bit annoying but oh well
Do you play with fresh game start? Unfortunately with each new version you need to start Ark2 from v beginning.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
I cant seem to unlock the 2nd to last scene in the multiple character gallery. Did all the threesome and also got the ending with every heroine in Hokage Office. But not the one before it.

Jun 26, 2020
I cant seem to unlock the 2nd to last scene in the multiple character gallery. Did all the threesome and also got the ending with every heroine in Hokage Office. But not the one before it.
It's the ending for the other selection before the ending, one for giving up and one for continuing to expand.

How did he defeat Tsunade?
You can fight her in the end of arc 1 lol

Reactions: Zeke Frost
4.20 star(s) 87 Votes