MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Why did the game's graphics have to break though...they worked on a previous version, then it suddenly went "naw" and broke. It isn't like this is graphically more intense than Four Elements Trainer or something.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
dont know if my games bugged but when i sent the girls on their first missions they wont complete and now ive maxed temari out and im stuck

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
man the game gets even more amazing i hope in teh next update we get more scenes and the option comes back where the scenes changes a bit wehn the lust of the girls is very high

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
Had to start over because my old save was not compatible with the newer versions. Anyone have the full list of console commands for money and expendables as well as the ones to unlock all the outfits i used to have, or a completed save file i can use that has ark one fully complete?

I would prefer just starting a new game from ark two and unlocking outfits with commands so the MC can keep the name i gave him, but whatever works will be fine.

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
What are the costumes for Hinata and how do you get them? The new update shows 5 or so black boxes in her outfit selection screen. I already have the bikini, school, maid, and halloween ones.
Seconding this question. I got an outfit for Sakura and Ino by talking to them, so I tried that, but going to the Hyuuga compound just gets a scene with Kurenai.

yimohiphop

May 12, 2021
hope there are more tsunade scene in arc 2 as main one in arc 1. also make her able to pregnant and change outfit naked not just at my house, but the others too.

by the way there is no way to change outfit into nude? everytime I tried they all refuse to get naked and put their cloth back on.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Any other game like Jikage Rising? I don't mean usual Mind Control with Dead Fisheyes unresponsive Rapes. other wise, it's barely any different from timestop ones. what I meant is the corruption process being somewhat tame and overblown ala Mr.C Dick Juice Potion and everything is done. I like the way they still try to hide the whole Master-Servant relationship but quickly go down on all fours to get fucked when asked.

If the game is a parody type. hope the art would be close to the source, like Four Elements Trainer

Reactions: sdfgsdfxcvbwhtw4
4.20 star(s) 87 Votes