HyskeaX

Aug 5, 2021
does someone know how can i got this outfit, i even tried to edit my save on an online save editor, but i didn't find what is the value to change

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
does someone know how can i got this outfit, i even tried to edit my save on an online save editor, but i didn't find what is the value to change
It isn't in the game yet. There will still be new costumes there the next couple of updates.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I cannot answer that due to my only memory of Naruto that I recall coming from the original. I have no desire period to rewatch that whole series and hear Believe It 9000000000000 times over.
Which is also why I'm fine with NTRing Naruto on every level.
i got a lot in common with the boy...i'm just glad i stopped before the sakura situation. oh! and uh... believe it!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V1.19c
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V1.19c
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Sem títulods.png

1649012892058.png

1649012951494.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V1.19c Arc 2

PS: não fiz a tradução da parte 1 , no lakpk tem essa versão

JikageRising V1.19c Mega

NudeMod the nudity mod is along with the translation link

----------------

o mod de nudez esta junto com o link da tradução

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Karin was the only one who didn't accept the clothes change code, she can even change her clothes, but she doesn't wear it when she changes
I translated the game into Portuguese V1.19c, along with the nudity mod

fiz a tradução do jogo pro portugues V1.19c , junto com o mod de nudez

Ned59

Feb 2, 2018
Can anyone else not interact with the Konoha orgy scene in the gallery or is it just me?
Had the same, I played a new game till i could get Mabui, the Scene is played and unlock at that moment.

(cheated to get max stats and skipped..... A lot).

HyskeaX

Aug 5, 2021
If using an online save editor is not a problem for you, the outfit i asked is at line "inos2_harem" and put it to 1.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

I've just noticed that i'm missing 2 scenes in my gallery.
The 1 and 3 in others.

Can someone help me ?

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes