player544

Aug 22, 2022
Hello speedapple ! First time poster, but i follow this game since a good year and a half. Came (heh) back again after i saw you updatet so much, good to see that you still stick to the developing of it - thanks to that, i (and probably i can speak in plural here), we, really appreciate that!
I'm not a patreon, so take this as you want, but i would love to see more clothes for the characters and also for the more common ninjas (like Tsunade for example) an option to dress them differently. I take great inspiration from you to make my, well, let's say, own stuff, you know! B) Pic related are short 'shops i just did (really not my best work, just a 10min thing each, but to give you an idea what i mean) with my own story in mind, to have "fun". That's of course pretty easy with all the now existing models and clothes, but the more, the merrier so to speak! ^^ Hope you don't mind that request, but since i'm allready making this post; More "Old-teaching-Young"-scenes and of course Tayuya would be awesome - just throw her to Karin into the prison, as long as you stick to your art and plans otherwise, i don't mind where this whole project is going! ^^ Thx for reading this shitty blogpost and take care of you! 1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
I'm waiting for a gallery unlock mod or gallery unlock button. I'm feeling lazy to go back and grind, from older version saves.

bannedbarney

Apr 18, 2018
I can't get the mabui event to trigger, anyone got a save file? Also what's the directory in Android to add or edit save files

maxkarn

Mar 24, 2021
Thanks and do you know how to get them ?
Scene 1 as per walkthough on the first page
Halloween Event:

-Get Temari to lvl 5

-Select "See what the tailor has" from your room

-Click on the ramen store

-Click on the Training Grounds

-Click on the Academy
Scene 3 I believe you just need to get the sand girls to max sub

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
hinata or nothing :whistle:

JikageRising-1.20a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​
Can you not post it in a torrent? Last time I used that damned program my PC got a trojan.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Can you not post it in a torrent? Last time I used that damned program my PC got a trojan.
surely not from us (we scan our shit like multiple times and most of the torrentrs are done be me actually). we have magnet and the torrent file just here
1661635820701.png

but i guess i can also just give you the file directly, but without you logged in it wont work as it needs the passkey your account generates.

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
surely not from us (we scan our shit like multiple times and most of the torrentrs are done be me actually). we have magnet and the torrent file just here
View attachment 2008915

but i guess i can also just give you the file directly, but without you logged in it wont work as it needs the passkey your account generates.
Dude, the file you posted here is completely different game. Also it's not packaged correctly as some files don't have necessary executable permissions. Why so shady?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Dude, the file you posted here is completely different game. Why so shady?
what?

ima check.

edit: my bad. had that neko game downloaded before and confused it with the other. checked the torrent itself just to make sure and its definitely the right one now.

Reactions: dussalant

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Ok, downloaded this new file now and seems to be working fine. Note that I'm on linux, so don't take the fact that my PC did not explode as a guarantee that the file is virus-free (just like anything off the internet).

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes