zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V1.20a
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V1.20a
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Sem títulods.png

1649012892058.png

1649012951494.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V1.20a Arc 2

PS: a tradução funciona tanto no Arc 1 como no Arc 2 , no Arc 1 tem que bota a configuração do Arc 1 por ultimo

JikageRising V1.20a Mega

NudeMod the nudity mod is along with the translation link

----------------

o mod de nudez esta junto com o link da tradução
PS: o mod funciona no Arc 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Karin was the only one who didn't accept the clothes change code, she can even change her clothes, but she doesn't wear it when she changes
I translated the game into Portuguese V1.20a, along with the nudity mod

fiz a tradução do jogo pro portugues V1.20a , junto com o mod de nudez

aferinpo

Jun 11, 2020
Hey, I downloaded this game with one of the mods that come with it and while playing it started giving me errors in the coding. So I figured it had to be the mod I haphazardly tried to put in so I deleted the game and extracted the files from the compressed folder again but now I can't go back to arc 1 and it remembers my arc 1 saves but doesn't open them even when I deleted everything and downloaded the compressed files from 0 again. HELP I just wanna play arc 1 again without errors

player544

Aug 22, 2022
I need to get the weird flower and blue liquid for Karin but I can't figure out how to get it
From the walktrough from the Patreon page itself;
"-Obtain one Weird Flower (Weird flower drops from all the plants at a low rate, and also the cultist ninja mission.) and one Green Dye (drops from the green plant or buy from Ino's shop)"
So far (V.1.20) we can't buy in Ino's shop the materials, which worked in Arc 1, so you need to farm them. For the weird flower you don't have any other option then to farm.

player544

Aug 22, 2022
expected time for next update?
Questions like this or what the changelog is from, for example, V.1.20, are really unnecessary, since their is a weekly updatet Patreon page and even a own discord channel, so i hope you are able to use Google, because it isn't that hard to be honest... I think you could say, you have to search hard, to get hard. However, here it is, if you also aren't able to search through the allready 271 pages here. Good luck from now on, i guess...
Jikage Rising (ETA: v1.21 for Patrons on 17th September, v1.20 for the public on 3rd September)
-Currently working on getting private outfits in
-Hairstyle system
-v1.21 will have Mei content

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
man i feel stupid for asking but i'm having issues with this game crashing whenever I beat a monster. their's only a rollback but it'll crash regardless. any way around this?

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
i started a new game with the cheat iwantitall and i cant really get past the first missions, nothing happening after that.

Dyvinity

Nov 5, 2020
I just started act 2, and on the first day its showing i can "have fun with kurotsuchi" is this a glitch or is this supposed to happen

Reactions: PussMaster

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
when are you that arc 2 will be finished is there a date set or not yet? and is it possible to make arc 1 and arc 2 be in the same game instead of two different games? because it was the case in a version I remember unless it causes too many problems with the files / script of the games in this case there is nothing to do in any case it is a great game based on naruto in my top 5 with KunoichiTrainer and SaradaTraining so I can't wait for it to be over so I can make the most of it :D

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Jikage Rising v1.20 changelog:
-Kurotsuchi scene
-Kurenai scene
-Karin scene
-Kurotsuchi lvl 5 event
-Private outfit options (Added)
-Hairstyle options (Added)

for those wondering what's new, would it be possible to add it to the changelog of the home page? ;)

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes