RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Exactly what do you have to do to make them do anything? Because I have Ino up at over 220 Sub and she's still acting like a cunt. Haven't even seen Tenten or Hinata yet.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
the release her mind does change her expression then it asks if i want to seal her mind and she goes back to emoitionless in the text but she still has the angry face.
ah someone else answered better . thanks for answering tho and love the way this game is going i like it so far. is there going to be an option to change their dress or underwear. maybe like the slutty sakura uniform where its her standard cloths but with holes cut out like u did with her underwear just covered by a genjutsu till you're the only one with her in the room.
A slutty version of their outfit is planned haha, along with the option to make them wear what you want them to wear, but it will be one of those things that you will be able to make them wear when you have a higher degree of control over them.

Nah... I mean, I spent a good chunk of my life drowning in fanfiction, and compared to some of those, your story's premise is good. I also played your Nano Control game, so I wasn't surprised by the mind control.

If I had any suggestions, I noticed that your mind control theme in this game is different from Nano Control. In NC, the mind control happens, the "resistance" is purely story related (except for Jace), and the relationship is very much the MC accidentally filling some need.

In this game, all the characters have their own motivations, and so, having them angry or resisting during mind control scenes is great. I'd like to see the mind-control and their feelings toward you be separate. You know? Hey, I have this mind-control power, but I can either use this power to slowly make them like me or just seal away their mind and forget any resistance. Like making them your drones vs actually spending time to make them like you.... while taking away their free will, but eh, this is hentai logic. Though, that will put you on a trainer-like path.

Loooong post short, keep doing what you're doing. I've seen more cringey stuff on fanfiction, and this game at least tries to make both the characters' appearance and personality as accurate as they were to the show.
The making them drones vs making them like you thing seems interesting...
Thanks for the kind words, if you ever find some of the lines that they are saying are a bit out of character, do let me know yeah!

Gonna download this since it looks interesting and is Naruto. In the future would it be possible to have the option to play as a female or futa protagonist?
I'm not too confident in writing lines and dialogue for them I'm afraid, the art needed is also a different issue to tackle, so might not be too possible at the moment.

Ino's battle scene is very buggy and has a lot of errors. This triggers when Ino paralyzes you.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/scripts/battle_resources.rpy, line 416)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/battles.rpyc", line 234, in script call
  File "scripts/battles.rpyc", line 147, in script call
  File "scripts/battle_resources.rpyc", line 416, in script
  File "C:\Users\Guest_1\Downloads\JikageRising-v0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Guest_1\Downloads\JikageRising-v0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Guest_1\Downloads\JikageRising-v0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/scripts/battle_resources.rpy, line 416)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
JikageRising v0.1.1
Sun Apr 21 00:42:57 2019
Gotcha, I found the error, thanks for letting me know! The new update should have this fixed.

God Bless. RPG Maker is AIDS. It ruins anything and everything it touches. For any devs reading this post, please do like this guy did and STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM RPG MAKER!
To be fair, some RPG maker games are pretty good though, I think the problem is that some devs don't know how to take advantage of the engine they use, a lot of the time, sometimes the devs are short on content and they start to confuse grinding with content, and some of them don't really put a lot of effort into trying to make it good, which is an issue in itself.

looks pretty good. Art's pretty close to the original.
Thanks! Jii is a pretty talented artist!

Love what I have seen so far! The art style trying to stay faithful is a plus, shame we gonna have to wait for part 4 to get their milf looks. Really the only complaint I have is the look of the PC in his robe I think an anbu look would work much better then another robed protag and a mask that reminds me of pepe frog does not help.

also I would like to ask do you plan to have certain girls be used for specific fetishes or are they all gonna have their own version of everything?
Thanks! Glad a lot of people like the decision to have the art being as close to the original as possible as opposed to something hyper-sexual proportions! The design for the protag was pretty tough haha, actually considered an anbu type of mask, but some people in the server seemed very opposed to him having a mask. So I pretty much made a compromise with a half mask, the battler sprite will be improved upon though, the one we currently have is a work in progress cause the actual one isn't finished yet, hopefully the final product will look better!

As for the girls, what do you mean by "specific fetishes or are they all gonna have their own version of everything?"

(I'm enjoying this greatly. I especially like that, in early days at least, they can be free of your control enough to freely express their agitation without disobeying you. Mindlessness is all good and fun, but commonly represented, and I greatly enjoy having the 'knows what's happening but can't stop it' version explored. Very nice, I'll definitely keep an eye on this one's development.)
Oh, happy to see that it was enjoyable for you haha. At higher levels the scenes and expressions will be different and you can do the reverse to them XD

View attachment 286858
I think I found a bug.
Also, when the "use toy on her" option becomes available it is just the footjob scene.
Gotcha, found the error and fixed both of them! Thanks for letting me know, appreciate it!

I assume this is set when naruto is training with jariaya?
Yeap, this is during the period when he was missing, the next arc will be set around the time he came back to the village, and we'll get to play with the girls when they're looking their best hahahahaha

Confirmed, there's an issue with Sakura's evening scenes.
The footjob scene is shown when you select the dildo scene - to be specific, after choosing what she should wear the scene jumps to the footjob scene where you're asked what she should wear there. Also, after this, the scene switches to 'Mind sealed off' regardless of your choice.
Besides that, great potential here. Corrupting other girls than the ones already mentioned in the game would be nice, but I don't want to be greedy. Hope you'll keep this project up!
Thanks for the report, I should have the error fixed now! The next update should have the issue anymore!
There will be more girls in the future haha, not sure who you are looking for specifically, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hinata is there but is useless (like the anime lol), so close but so far View attachment 286929
Haha, console? But seriously though, let me know if it wasn't done by console, it might be a bug.
Exactly what do you have to do to make them do anything? Because I have Ino up at over 220 Sub and she's still acting like a cunt. Haven't even seen Tenten or Hinata yet.
Currently only Sakura and Ino have content, with Sakura being the only one that you can expand your control over.

Keep the feedback coming tho, I would love to hear them!

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
The models look amazing so far, especially compared to a lot of other naruto games on here. I usually don't play games till they've got a little more content, but I'll definitely be looking forward to playing this. Good luck!

Reactions: aloofguy7

CrimsonKirie

Sep 13, 2018
liking the game so far, too bad one of my fave gals aint gonna be in it (Tayuya of the Sound and Kin. Since both are very dead)

The art's amazing, how long do you spend on pics on average?

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Do you think you'll implement a Mac version? I would assume it would be quite compatible, but it's up to you. Dialogue is a bit stiff but I'm sure you can work on it overtime. Artwork is fantastic, some scenes are wonky like the placeholders but I think you'll add that in later.

All in all, keep up the good luck!

Are you aiming for a new update per month or as you go along?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
So Naruto isn't the protagonist? If that's the case I'm sold will try this sooner rather than later.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I'll keep watch on this and see how it progresses.
There were already other disappointments which I don't want to name, but at least it seems like the dev is more known and uses original/unique art, for now the game just lacks content (haven't played yet, but I can guess because it is too new).
And a moment later (about an hour or so) I decided to try it...
It really looks promising, and like I said, I'll watch how it progresses.

About the poll in this thread, I would say it depends:

Focusing on one girl at a time is always an option as it allows to bring (let's say: ) "higher value" scenes faster in comparison to the other option. For the developer it could mean more focus on one part of the story, but my input is that there could be scenes with several girls at the same time, and this option could delay such options as you first need to progress with other girls, who first needs to be developed.

Focusing on several girls at the same time gives a bigger variety early on while the game is being developed, and while the first option offers "higher value" scenes in specific releases, this option would deliver them in about the same time, which would be delayed more than in the first option (could depend further...), but it could be better for those who prefer other girls more than ones in the planned queue of focus. The developer would need to focus on several stories at the same time, but contrary it allows joint scenes like mentioned above.

It depends if I am good or bad with words, maybe mostly on the topic and that I occasionally forget something, but I am bad at decision making and that's my input to that.
But personally I think the second one is more appealing, mostly because of the bigger early variety.

Edit: Often in threads like this, this is how I finally make a decision xD

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Ayyyy I played the beta for this. It wasn't very good.
Lets see if its improved!

Because honestly, the Newgrounds Naruto Dating Sim >>> This

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Thanks! Glad a lot of people like the decision to have the art being as close to the original as possible as opposed to something hyper-sexual proportions! The design for the protag was pretty tough haha, actually considered an anbu type of mask, but some people in the server seemed very opposed to him having a mask. So I pretty much made a compromise with a half mask, the battler sprite will be improved upon though, the one we currently have is a work in progress cause the actual one isn't finished yet, hopefully the final product will look better!

As for the girls, what do you mean by "specific fetishes or are they all gonna have their own version of everything?"

Pretty much I was asking if the girls would have the same sex list like in "Rouge Like", or would each girl get scenes just for them?

Like is everyone of the main four girls gonna have an anal beads and footjob scene or is stuff going to be spefic to each girl?

Yuki231

Jul 1, 2017
It's quite rough around the edges, but I can clearly see potential in the game. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the game.

I would like to give a few suggestions/"thing to think about" if I may.
I think it would be good to be a bit more clear about the MC 's age. Has it is now, it's kinda hard knowing how old the MC is supposed to be.

The other thing is, I think the game would benefit to give a look to the MC. Now, I understand the idea is that is for us to give him any look with want. And I don't want that to change either.
Since you mention him getting a disguise, I think you could give him a specific look while still letting the player imagine what he looks like. Think something like the MC from Four Elements Trainer.
Since our MC is a ninja, I'm pretty sure you could come up with a few designs like this, it's the perfect setting for designs like this.(just look at Shino)
Edit: I know there is the look of the MC when in battle. But, I don't think it looks that good. Kinda look like he covers his face because it's horribly disfigured.(And kind looks like he is a zombie)

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes