Neon_King

Apr 28, 2020
v0.14 announcement

So a couple of things to announce that you guys might have missed haha, gonna drop them here bit by bit.

1. Arc 2 on the way!
We're reaching the end of Arc 1! With the Gennin corrupted, all that's left is Tsunade and the bonus girls! It won't be too long until we reach the end of Arc 1! We have some art of them ready with a little sneak peek here!
View attachment 773503
It was on one of our weekly update post on / in case you missed it!

2.Fairy Hunting Chapter 3!
In case some of you didn't know, we actually have a little side account where I hand doujin jobs to artist who don't have anything to work on in terms of the projects we've been working on so their income is more stable. One of our projects is Fairy Hunting, in which Chapter 3 was recently released!
View attachment 773505
You can check out a sample of it on our ! If you like what you see please consider supporting the doujin on our / page!
do you still have plans on release the arc 2 this year?

millery27

Jul 16, 2017
1.get your tenten lust to 100 and talk to her at her spawn area.
2.she will fuck you in the bush
3. Go to ramen shop, order most expensive ramen
4. You get shagged by anko
5. Now you will get shagged by anko each time your slave rape you in their own spawn area (100 lust)
6. Max your status prepare for final shagging
7. Back to step 5 but now you'll be the one who shagg anko
This was really helpful, thanks!

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
last I checked it doesn't need to be just Tenten anymore either, all four girls have a High Lust scene now and all of them can trigger Anko's scenes.

Gawain Commando

Feb 13, 2020
last I checked it doesn't need to be just Tenten anymore either, all four girls have a High Lust scene now and all of them can trigger Anko's scenes.
It might have to be Tenten to trigger her initial thing.

Also, is anyone else having trouble changing the girls' outfits after a certain point?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Does anyone know how to increase their lust without losing any? or hot to keep it.
Oh, after you get them to lvl 3 or above, click on "Change their behavior" while they're in your room. There will be an option to make them unable to cum when they try to relieve themselves.

Reactions: OneToCountOn

cheda

Nov 18, 2020
capture-20201117-035713.png capture-20201117-041519.png capture-20201117-035804.png capture-20201117-035900.png capture-20201117-041843.png capture-20201117-041857.png
Hola necesito la ayuda de alguien mi problema es que no puedo avanzar como ven en las imágenes intente con todas y es lo mismo... El problema es que hago lo de sakura que me cure las 3 veces y hago que la barra azul se llene y después de eso estoy en el cuerto y esto es lo que pasa Sakura queda con esa cara y no pasa nada tengo que tocar exist para pasar al otro dia ya que puedo hacer que ella se desnude o me haga el streaptease de ya muchas gracias tambien tengo es status todo al 50

Hello, I need someone's help, my problem is that I can't move forward as you see in the images, I tried all of them and it's the same ... The problem is that I do the sakura thing that heals me 3 times and I make the blue bar fill up and after that I'm in the bedroom and this is what happens Sakura is left with that face and nothing happens I have to touch exist to move on to the next day since I can make her undress or do the streaptease of already thank you very much too I have status everything at 50

Apr 10, 2019
You need to click on Sakura while she's in your room to start doing things. If that doesn't work then try downloading the game again, yours might be somehow corrupted.

cheda

Nov 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "MourningSilver, publicación: 4574861, miembro: 1353746"]
Debes hacer clic en Sakura mientras está en tu habitación para comenzar a hacer cosas. Si eso no funciona, intenta descargar el juego nuevamente, el tuyo podría estar dañado de alguna manera.
[/ CITAR]
link para descargarlo devuelta ??? la toco y no pasa nada en ella o en un lugar debo de tocarla

link to download it returned ??? I touch it and nothing happens in it or in a place I must touch it

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Once we will hit arc 2 will we get more skills or will we be able to hit our stats to higher lv than 50/50?

Apr 10, 2019
link to download it returned ??? I touch it and nothing happens in it or in a place I must touch it
it's the MEGA link for the Windows version, same as the link on page 1. Assuming you're running Windows, it should work.

Also, if this doesn't seem to work: when you're in your room, moving your mouse over Sakura is supposed to change the image an make it larger. If moving the cursor over her doesn't make that happen, click on her and then move your mouse slightly while still remaining hovering over her. Python is a notably slow programming language, and it's possible your computer could be struggling to run it at human speeds; it also happens that the game runs pretty unresponsively just due to the nature of Ren'Py and Python, so a bit of waiting is expected when trying to do things.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes