YareYareGunn

Aug 18, 2019
Yea, I tried that to make sure, however I did start the new game from arc 2 when doing that

I want to add that I went through a new game, started from Act 1, and also ran into this exception. I tried again from the Act 1 save and made sure to buy the spec-ops for Yukata before entering the planning scene and the error does not show up. So for now, the workaround is save up 150 intel to avoid this error.

LuanDechasere

May 3, 2020
I went looking in the game folder and I didn't find "persistent", does that mean something, like why it's crashing? Sorry, I'm a layman.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
what's the scene next to konoha hokage harem scene?
Ah, it's the other variant, there are two endings for arc 1 depending on your choice. Pregnant and non-pregnant.

Yea, I tried that to make sure, however I did start the new game from arc 2 when doing that
I want to add that I went through a new game, started from Act 1, and also ran into this exception. I tried again from the Act 1 save and made sure to buy the spec-ops for Yukata before entering the planning scene and the error does not show up. So for now, the workaround is save up 150 intel to avoid this error.
That's pretty useful info! I'll take a closer look at it and get it fixed by the next release!

I went looking in the game folder and I didn't find "persistent", does that mean something, like why it's crashing? Sorry, I'm a layman.
Sorry, what do you mean by this? I don't really understand, sorry...

LuanDechasere

May 3, 2020
Ah, it's the other variant, there are two endings for arc 1 depending on your choice. Pregnant and non-pregnant.

That's pretty useful info! I'll take a closer look at it and get it fixed by the next release!

Sorry, what do you mean by this? I don't really understand, sorry...

I can't open the game, it always closes when I select the arc.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
Is there any way to cheat for money or stats. Anything will help. 'coz it's too much pain to train then earn through mission and also train the girls.

Habanero-Mint-Gum

Nov 5, 2020
just wondering, will there be a scene where Hinata helps us convert Hanabi like she did with Kurenai? i doubt we can get Konnan considering she is an Akatsuki and they are literally Kage killer level... then again we did get Tsunade so she could help!

Reactions: diztroyaa
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes