Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
so does anyone else have the problem that "New Game" does start you at Arc 2? Didn't play this game on my current pc before so this can not be caused by any old save files...

Gyattago

Formerly 'AnimeLegend'
Jan 15, 2021
Are there events for the main girls from arc 1 in arc 2 cuz im not seeing any in the walkthrough?

Jul 24, 2020
I enjoyed arc 1 a lot, but after starting arc 2 I seem to be getting a lot of errors for missing files, and not just the red text in the top left ones, actual ren'py "an exception has occurred" windows as well. Is that normal and are those all things that still need to be added to the game, or is something wrong here?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
speedapple
Are you going to continue with this game?

Or is it really just an April's fool's joke?
Was just an April Fools joke haha.

so does anyone else have the problem that "New Game" does start you at Arc 2? Didn't play this game on my current pc before so this can not be caused by any old save files...
Ah yeap, like the other dude said, the games are now separated due to some issues.

Are there events for the main girls from arc 1 in arc 2 cuz im not seeing any in the walkthrough?
There are scenes, but there isn't a need to "re-control" them any more.

Are there any girls with airhead personalities?
Yukata I suppose, but she's more of a minor character.

will I miss anything really good if I didn't play arc 1?
It's mostly just events with the main 4 konoha girls, you won't miss out on content in arc 2 if you do, so it's really up to you haha.

I enjoyed arc 1 a lot, but after starting arc 2 I seem to be getting a lot of errors for missing files, and not just the red text in the top left ones, actual ren'py "an exception has occurred" windows as well. Is that normal and are those all things that still need to be added to the game, or is something wrong here?
That's pretty weird, what version are you playing btw? There shouldn't be any issues like that.

The only negative I would say is that there isn't enough Tsunade content in Arc 2.
Understood!

Let me know if y'all have more questions yeah!

Reactions: Gyattago
Jul 24, 2020

Ah yeap, like the other dude said, the games are now separated due to some issues.

It's mostly just events with the main 4 konoha girls, you won't miss out on content in arc 2 if you do, so it's really up to you haha.

That's pretty weird, what version are you playing btw? There shouldn't be any issues like that.

Understood!

Its version 1.16c, but I more or less figured out the problem, I was using the MEGA link from this page (downloaded the same link again after noticing things where missing), but after using one of the links directly from patreon instead, the game works fine. I gues its the version on MEGA that has some kind of problem.
Other question though, at the end of arc 1 there is a message about using my last save for arc 2, but when I try to load that save in arc 2, it first goes through the arc 1 ending scenes, except the images are missing, which procs ren'py exception occurred errors. If I ignore the errors I eventually get the same scenes I would if I just clicked new game. Does this actually make a difference, or do saves not actually carry on?

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018

Understood!

My question about some of the costumes a couple pages back please (page 256 if im correctly).

Also as some have said, more Tsunade and Hinata please (Samui too) <3.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and Reguin
4.20 star(s) 87 Votes