Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017

Heyo, so it's time for the public release! There's a bunch of animation added, so yeap yeap! So the one that most people are excited about is probably Tsunade's scene haha, you'll be able to get that when you talk to her in the Hokage office. There's also a new event for Kurotsuchi as well as a new scene for her. The animation for the Tenten and Mabui scene is also added now!
Unfortunately the art for Ino's battler sprite isn't added in yet cause the art couldn't make it on time, but the art has been received and it'll be in the next update!
There were also some minor UI updates, not super important for most people, but figured I mention it.
tl/dr as usual:
Jikage Rising v1.18 Changelog
-Kurotsuchi added
-Some UI updated
-A scene for Kurotsuchi
-Event for Kurotsuchi
-Adding in animation for Tenten x Mabui scene
-Ability to recruit Ino to join battles not added yet due to art not being done
-Added ability to check girl's stats in training menu in the Hokage building
-Some other minor stuff that I probably forgot
Download links:
PC: / /
Mac: / /
Apk: / /

Reactions: Reij

Curtissss

Jul 28, 2020
Someone knows why i start in shippuden era instead of shounen era, and every character is older? I feel like i am missing entire arc :/

3V4NS

Jan 27, 2020
Ino- You have to play the Halloween event
Temari- You have to finish the story of v1.17, you unlock it after the second kage summit
Other sand girls- idk, i think it is unlocked by default after you 100% them
Ok, so how can i start the halloween event ?
And for Temari, i already complete the story, so idk what I forget

Apr 18, 2022
Ok, so how can i start the halloween event ?
And for Temari, i already complete the story, so idk what I forget
I am pretty sure the other commenter misunderstood your original post. As I took it, you were asking for the costumes missing in the black boxes. I think that Lichlord took it as the costumes the persons were wearing.

3V4NS

Jan 27, 2020
I am pretty sure the other commenter misunderstood your original post. As I took it, you were asking for the costumes missing in the black boxes. I think that Lichlord took it as the costumes the persons were wearing.
Yeah xd, so do you know how to unlock the costumes missing ?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V1.18b
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V1.18b
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Sem títulods.png

1649012892058.png

1649012951494.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V1.18b Arc 2

PS: não fiz a tradução da parte 1 , no lakpk tem essa versão

JikageRising V1.18b Mega
I made a small update to the files for version V1.18b
---------------------------------
fiz uma pequena atualização nos arquivos para versão V1.18b

Redds667

May 22, 2021
There are many outfits that are blocked for me in arc 2 and I have no idea how to get them, I go to the store and there are none to craft, I talk to the girls and they don't give me anything, there's no more part of the story and I still don't know how to unlock them.

Alice2009

Aug 7, 2021
Hi all. New to this game.
Just looked through the first and couple other pages, and I can't figure something out. There seems to have been drama around ntr?
Is ntr in the game? If yes, why no tag? If no, why is it discussed?

AryBow

Mar 19, 2020
Hi all. New to this game.
Just looked through the first and couple other pages, and I can't figure something out. There seems to have been drama around ntr?
Is ntr in the game? If yes, why no tag? If no, why is it discussed?
i play the game from the begining and i myself don't understand why there is a drama cause i don't see ntr at all maybe cause in the future arc of the game hinata sakura and ino should be engage with sasuke naruto and sai but not here idk

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
i play the game from the begining and i myself don't understand why there is a drama cause i don't see ntr at all maybe cause in the future arc of the game hinata sakura and ino should be engage with sasuke naruto and sai but not here idk
There used to be a scene with a shop keeper in part 1 where you could whore out Ino for some discount or something which made people really mad. Its all i am going to get into.

Also what are the 2 missing outfits for Hinata and the 1 missing 1 for Ino. I have all of them for Sakura and Tenten. Missing 1 outfit for the Sand village girls as well.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes