MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
How to unlock Karin's level 2+ scenes onward ?
Had blowjob, anal and vaginal with karin in prison already.
Talk only gives that she wats to be left alone.

How to unlock other scenes ?

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
In arc 2, after we see the "Celebrate your victory" option in our room, is there more in this arc ?
of is it finished ?

unknownanon22

May 28, 2021
From Kemono

UPDATE: 24th Dec: Hey all, there was an issue with Tenten's scene not appearing, fixed and updated it, so sorry for the problems.
UPDATE 22nd Dec: Hey all, as promised I have added in the missing scene for Tenten and fixed the issues reported! If there are anymore issues, just let me know yeah!
UPDATE: Hey all, made some changes and some bug fixes! There were some mistakes with some pictures of Tenten and some other characters not appearing in the opening, but that has been fixed! I have also fixed the issue with Shizune's new scene not appearing, that was a mistake on my end, didn't connect the scenes properly sadly, but it should all be fixed now! In any case, let me know if y'all find any more issues and I'll get it fixed asap!
Hey all, here's the update for Jikage Rising v2.06a! So we have a bit of stuff added, but unfortunately we weren't able to get Tenten's art up on time due to the artist having some sudden family Christmas related commitments, but I'll add the scene in once it's done when he gets back! In the meantime however, we do have new scenes ready for y'all! Including a fun one for Ino, we have also gotten the animation for Shizune's public BJ scene ready as promised! I'll be looking to get more of the animation into the game once the animator has it done!
I'll be leaving the description here haha, have an headache that's been killing me for the past week, so Imma probably go lie down after this. However, if y'all find any issues or have any questions! Please do not hesitate to let me know about it! I'll get those fixed and sorted out asap!
So anyway, here's the download links and change log!
Jikage Rising v2.06 changelog
-Weapon shop added
-Tenten added to the village
-Tenten legacy scenes added and updated with the current eyes
-Ino new bedroom scene
-Shizune BJ animation added
-Shizune public scene (animation to be added)
-Tenten chat 1
-Tenten new scene to be added when art is done!
Download links:
PC: / /
Mac: / /
Apk: / /
Files

1703433283875.png

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Oh cool, thanks! I'm sure it'll be useful! I'm currently have a list of the girls I plan to include, hopefully the players will be happy with the list!

The public version is released on Patreon, I asked Image to help me update the thread, but in the meantime, you guys can !

Ah yes! I plan to have that for some of the girls, but maybe not in the current arc, reason being I'm trying to jump to arc 2 as soon as possible. Things have been "difficult" to say the least, I'm hoping to give arc 1 a proper end without much delay so we can move to the shippuden designs where more of the player base seem to be interested in.

Gotcha! The staff should be updating the links soon!

Shift+O
Hi,
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If it only happens in threesomes, are the threesomes optional?
Worst case scenario can I avoid Li's that are not heterosexual?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Hi,
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If it only happens in threesomes, are the threesomes optional?
Worst case scenario can I avoid Li's that are not heterosexual?
Nah, just stop being a Lesbian Hater.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Speedapple, I hope that the scenes in arc 3 recycled from arc 2 are just a placeholders, it kind of gives the impression of cutting corners.
I have no problem with lesbian in a FMC game. If I am playing a MC I want it to be optional. If it is optional then those with a lesbian fetish can have what they want and so can the rest of us.
Ok, let's put aside the arguments of not being the dev, not paying (not paying to have a direct input on what's in) and being inevitable on a harem game.

Note how much it takes for devs to release updates, not just Jikage Rising, changing things so certain scenes are "optional" would mean rewriting and redrawing scenes where it makes sense within context, which would mean taking longer to release.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Speedapple, I hope that the scenes in arc 3 recycled from arc 2 are just a placeholders, it kind of gives the impression of cutting corners.

Ok, let's put aside the arguments of not being the dev, not paying (not paying to have a direct input on what's in) and being inevitable on a harem game.

Note how much it takes for devs to release updates, not just Jikage Rising, changing things so certain scenes are "optional" would mean rewriting and redrawing scenes where it makes sense within context, which would mean taking longer to release.
I have been a harem fan for over 30 years and until recently all the girls were always heterosexual. Most harem fans are very vanilla and do not want any lesbian in their harem. The last few years we have seen it creeping into VN's to the point that we no longer have a harem but polyamory instead.
It used to be that a creator would occasionally add in the lesbian fetish to be different and it was tolerable to most of us because of it's rarity.

Knowing that Vanilla harem fans are the biggest market out there, many do market research and try to make a harem game to get the dollars of the biggest demographic but without actually understanding what their audience wants. This has caused a large amount of distrust for new creators and a lack of financial support. Most harem fans wait a lot longer to make sure the developer can be trusted before giving them their money.
I subscribe to many creators who make art that I love and they all either do not have undesirable fetishes or they make them optional so that they can they can please a larger audience.
A growing number of people are now asking if the lesbian fetish is optional in a VN before they are willing to play it. Many new creators are realizing that many do not want that fetish in their harem and are making VN's without it or with it being optional. This is one of the few places we can ask, without having to play or buy the VN first.
The bottom line is that we ask to see if the creator might be producing art that we want and that we might be interested in supporting.
I hope that clears this up for you.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Nah, Lesbian in Harems are very good, you should just stop being Homophobic. Lesbian Content needs to be expanded badly. Also Lesbian Only Games should rise greatly.
Stop shaming people into forcing them to fap for kinks they dislike by calling them homophobe if they don't

You are making our side of the argument look bad by association.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I am part of a very large community of harem fans and developers. Many also do market research and write for other developers. Many of us have been around for a long time. If you base your viewpoint only upon what you see here on F95 then you are only seeing a very small piece of the picture.
I mean, you're just saying this. I don't know about this community you talk about

Reactions: Julius
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes