Dofus 4 life

Oct 18, 2023
Hello i think i fucked it up with ino lvl 3 quest "help with the buds in the fores" i cannot do that anymore. help please.... i dont want to start over

unknownanon22

May 28, 2021
New Links from kemono:

Download links:

PC: / /

Mac: / /

Apk: / /

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Why so much public stuff all of a sudden?
becasue this is the village the MC buidls so nobody cares when he, the leader, does this stuff and the only girls in MC village right now are Sakura, Ino, Karin; Tsunade; shizune and a clone of kushina, everyone expect the kushina clone where "corrupted" by the mcs powers in Arc 1

Nullumtis

Aug 4, 2020
To play the game will it be enough to download the 3rd arc or will you have to download each one separately?

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
To play the game will it be enough to download the 3rd arc or will you have to download each one separately?
you can, but i'd recommend playing the first Arc entirely before going to the second, because you can load your save from Arc 1 on Arc 2, keeping everything you have, while Arc 3 continues the story, but you don't need any save files from Arc 2

Reactions: Nullumtis

halil123

May 23, 2017
I can't unlock any cards or card game, is it because the fight system is currently disabled?

I hope the new arc still has outfits and customization, that has been the best part of this game.

Reactions: fluffy-hentailover

CrimsoN.Dante

Apr 22, 2020
4 arc like four element trainer ?? actually i love the idea that you get love with the girl and comeback after a longtime but not corrupting/mindbreak them :/ through this game is still good

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes