Sups

Jan 3, 2020
Hello i think i fucked it up with ino lvl 3 quest "help with the buds in the fores" i cannot do that anymore. help please.... i dont want to start over
Got into this same bug, made a bunch of tests and found a solution:

1- go to and upload the save
2- search for: ino_control_3_part_1 1/0
3- set it to 0 then talk to her again, you shoud be able to do the quest now

The bug comes from the moment you talk to her the variable already sets to 1 (so before quest completion) then if you rollback and try to start the quest again, youll not be able to because the game thinks its already complete, this simple fix should work if any other quest bugs in this manner, all you have to do is search for the right variable to reset to 0, hope this helps :D

Reactions: PeterLustig420

lordzyn

Apr 30, 2018
love the game finished arc one working on arc two hoping in arc three we can impregnate all the girls (samui is one of my waifus along with ino)

Gawain Commando

Feb 13, 2020
love the game finished arc one working on arc two hoping in arc three we can impregnate all the girls (samui is one of my waifus along with ino)
Arc 3 is still in its early days. But if you find the art assets, you can get some pregnant versions of the girls that I haven't found in the actual game.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Really wish there are more games like this with art close to the original. Feels weird playing parodied games when art style are far too different. OP and Bleach really need some love in H section

Gawain Commando

Feb 13, 2020
If SmilingDog is on here and taking feedback, as seems to be the case, I'd like to make two suggestions:

1) until we catch up with all of our past "recruits", try balancing the reunions with story advancement - either trying to incorporate both in each update, or alternating between the two.

2) I know this game is mostly meant to be steamy and sexy, but it might benefit from having more tender moments, like the one at the beginning of Arc 3.

Reactions: vinny19

Benun

Mar 31, 2022
How do you get Kaguya and Konan?
Hi everyone,

I will show in this post my modification in the Arc 2 of Jikage Rising, there will be some new features and some features that were forgot.

If my work start to interest I will create my own post for it.

I will update the links everytime a new release is ready to share (Version 2.01 / 07.31.2023) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

For the moment there am I (Update 08.08.2023) :

If you have some idea don't hesitate to reach me, if it's possible I will see what I can do about it.

For the moment I'm only looking for vanilla features, meaning that they are not add-on but In-game features that were forgot/not done.
I will start with the modded files after.

edu2911

Dec 11, 2023
There is but it kinda involves abusing a bug. First, make them naked. Then when you confirm and they say they can't do that, scroll back into the past before you opened the clothing menu.

If you did it right you should be greeted to this:
HelloHoWolvo, look at a question, how do I make the girls stay naked, those of jikage rising arc1 sakura, ino, hinata and tenten, could you send me a video or explanation in images and can you explain to me what the button is to undress them, how does that imply abusing an error? . First, undress them.

WhatIsthat999

Nov 10, 2023
v1.07 announcement

Heya guys, just a quick message/ announcement!

1.Bring back the battle system!
So I went around and asked for some feedback and it seemed like arc 2 was more passive than what most people would have liked, after some discussion with some players, most of them felt that it would be nice to bring the battle system we had in arc 1 back! Which is what I will do haha. It'll likely be added in as a compliment to the mission system we have, a bit of a balance between active and passive gameplay haha.

2.Survey on the games!
I also have a bit of a survey up! Mostly to know what you guys would like to see, how I'm doing, and what you guys want!
If you have the time, I would appreciate you guys doing it!
I have a version for Patrons/ Subscriber and also a version for the public! You just need to do one cause it's pretty much the same!
There's also a small token of appreciation if you finish it!

Survey for /

3.Fairy Hunting Chapter 5!
On a different note! Fairy Hunting is still ongoing if you guys are interested/ have been following. It's been a pain, but a lot of people seem to like it haha.
View attachment 1378933
I'll have a sample of it on the soon! If you like what you see please consider supporting the doujin on our / page!
A new problem has emerge, the ramen work "Thingy" doesn't work. If you press the egg no egg show up when you serve the ramen and this applies to every other ingredients.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes