tonixp

May 5, 2020
en el volumen 1 y 2 de Jikage Rising ¿cómo puedo corregir el error de que se tarda tanto en señalar un objetivo como la academia o mi casa o solo me pasa a mí?

aggron1987

Feb 27, 2020
It shouldn't affect it, did you by any chance had an old save or something? Cause it looks like some zooming issue, or rather the image wasn't zoomed out like it was supposed to. Does it still happen after the first scene?

I apologise for that, what seems to be the issue with it? Is it a triple triad thing? A programming thing? Being specific would definitely help me improve it!

Sorry I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. What issues do you have with it specifically? Is it the bugs or?

I'm sorry for the disappointment. It's a bit of a challenge to predict how people would react to a new system. Triple Triad has been a relatively popular and interactive mini-game for a while now, so I kinda assumed that people would enjoy collecting cards more than clicking attack and money bomb.

Do let me know specifically what y'all think could be improved, it's kinda hard to work on somewhat vague feedback like "just trash the thing" or "make it better", not sarcasm, just putting it out there cause there were a number of people that put "make x better" in the feedback forms a while back. Like I really do appreciate feedback, but being specific does help a lot.
IMO the gameplay style is too different than most other games, speaking from a guy who didn't play that many H games before it feels like I'm playing a more annoying version of Othello where I never get enough space to make a capturing move. I get that you want to move more into a strategic battle since the game's setting is already based on a bigger scale than previous single combat, but IMO there are better gameplay to represent strategic battle more.

For example you could make it more like Eiyuu Senki style battle with grids and skills. or if you want to keep it with different costumes as cards, you could make more like Gwent which is much easier to understand than whatever this game style is.

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
I have only watched the first Naruto and I'm around 60 series into Shippuden. Naruto hasn't become the Hokage yet. Will I come across too many spoilers if I play it now?

Sep 16, 2017
i wish it were possible to restore their minds to their original state for certain scenes. that way you could do the later scenes with the girls still in their initial unwilling state, glaring at you and hating that they're being forced to fuck you.

In particular, it's a shame you cant do the threesome scenes with one or both of them in that state.

quantumvoid

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2020
The card game is interesting but those 30 points felt like they took just a bit to long to grind, not sure if I was missing something there.

Goldspark1

Jun 8, 2019
Hello, this is Goldspark. Was curious if their is a version of the game that includes all three current arcs connected together? Feels a bit weird to download the game three times and not have your progress transfer over.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes