Quesotirtle

Jun 16, 2020
Soo. With the whole Edo Tensei clone thing going on any chance we’ll get Mikoto Uchiha, Tayuya, Kin Tsuchi(the sound ninja from the Chunin Exam arc) Yugito Nii, Izumi Uchiha and finally Konan ? Also Yugao Uzuki for a Anbu follower?

also Hana Inuzuka Kibas sister.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavpal

Gawain Commando

Feb 13, 2020
Soo. With the whole Edo Tensei clone thing going on any chance we’ll get Mikoto Uchiha, Tayuya, Kin Tsuchi(the sound ninja from the Chunin Exam arc) Yugito Nii, Izumi Uchiha and finally Konan ? Also Yugao Uzuki for a Anbu follower?
With Kushina already in play, I'd say Mikoto is a likely candidate. And I seem to have a memory of Kin Tsuchi being mentioned for Arc 3 way back when I found Arc 1 elsewhere.

unknownanon22

May 28, 2021
From Kemono.

Hey all, apologies for the unusual timing, something came up and I have to leave for 2 days. I'll be back on Monday (most likely). I need to leave pretty soon, so I apologise for any mistakes and the rush. Progress and development of the games will not be affected, so no worries about that! Just giving an explanation of the earlier than usual release.

For this update, we have added a couple of new things added, the weapon shop is now up and you can now invite Tenten to the village! You will also be able to access two new scenes for Shizune as well as Tenten's old and her new scenes. There will also be a dialogue thing for her!

As always, do let me know if there are any issues and/or feedback and I'll get to it!

Jikage Rising v2.06 changelog
-Weapon shop added
-Tenten added to the village
-Tenten legacy scenes added and updated with the current eyes
-Ino new bedroom scene
-Shizune BJ animation added
-Shizune public scene (animation to be added)
-Tenten chat 1

Download links:

PC: / /

Mac: / /

Apk: / /

• Love
Reactions: AECOBoiE

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JikageRising-ARC3v2.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jikage Rising [v2.06 Arc 3] [Smiling Dog]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
if there's a part 3 is there going to be some himawari and sarada stuff in there or would that be 4 also i would like to do it with the other gen I have a fucked fetish sue me
Having him in this game would imply that Naruto still knocked Hinata up despite Hinata already being in MCs control

Sep 16, 2017
It sucks that the girls become boring when they're at control 4+. i wish there was a "restore her mind" option for h scenes that would temporarily undo her personality changes. in particular, it would be great to be able to do the threesome scenes while one or both of them still hate you. as it is, going from control 3 to control 4 is pretty much a downgrade

Last edited:

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Can't you guys spot shitposting ? I expected more from degenerates. How the fuck did one measly bait post hook so many spergs lmao.

On a more on topic thing.
I remember when i first saw Naruto on tv.
It's when our main lad woke up in a forest and he was welcomed by our lovely female(male) Haku.
I ain't gay but it's too bad you can't tap her(him) in this game.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes